Does anyone know if Cobra's Customs is accepting orders. I have been trying to reach out w/out any luck. I know he is very busy, but I sent parts and wanted to verify he received them.  I also sent Ms. Hell a PM and no response. I know the package was delivered, I just want verify someone was there to  accept it and not just sitting on the front door. I know he runs a very reputable company from reading the  high praise of customer comments and the all the pics I have seen.  If anyone can give any info, so I can have a piece of mind, it will be greatly appreciated.  Thank you for your time. 

Edited by Gout72
Corrected spelling.
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Yes he did, back in February.  He explained his situation but said he is ready to get back in the shop.  The thing is, it's June now and because of the virus going around and because of all these protesting, I sent 2 emails wondering about my parts. I still haven't heard anything. I don't know how else to reach out.  Do you know anything? I was thinking of starting up another post asking if anyone else in the forum is also waiting for their parts. 

On 6/25/2020 at 5:19 AM, Gout72 said:

Yes he did, back in February.  He explained his situation but said he is ready to get back in the shop.  The thing is, it's June now and because of the virus going around and because of all these protesting, I sent 2 emails wondering about my parts. I still haven't heard anything. I don't know how else to reach out.  Do you know anything? I was thinking of starting up another post asking if anyone else in the forum is also waiting for their parts. 

I can't speak for Shannon, but just about everyone in the industry is scrambling right now.

1 hour ago, evlblkwpnz said:

I can't speak for Shannon, but just about everyone in the industry is scrambling right now.

At work we're having trouble getting parts from suppliers (Defense). I'd think Shannon's in the same boat as the rest of us, maybe more so, as he's just a little guy, not a huge .gov contractor. He's a stand-up guy. He'll do you right.

• Like 2

I definitely understand. These are crazy times. Just from reading the reviews of his work, I know he is a honest and  stand up guy. His work is impressive and speaks for itself. Thank you for your response. 

As for myself I have done almost nothing but push paper for two weeks. People around here are freaking out. People who hated guns are buying Glocks and AR15s. It is epic to hear them as questions about gear and see them listen intently for the answers! In some cases weeks ago guns were the furthest thing from their minds and some would have likely supported an assault weapons ban! It is surreal. Finally, people realize having a firearm to protect themselves with isn't such a bad idea after all.  I love seeing our community expand, but  have a lot of custom work to do.  I am looking forward to the moment when the smoke has literally cleared and I can work in peace. I'm already working against the odds.

• 3 months later...

Hey folks,  sorry so late on posting an update.  I heard back from Shannon a couple of months ago.  He explained the for the delay, which was totally out of his control. Truly understandable, at least now  I have piece of mind.  Thank you to those who that reached out to me, and thank you Shannon for the quality work that you do.