Nice collection but Bvamp is right, an AR-15 would look good with those. :blues:

Would love to have one!!! Almost did, I came across some Ak websites and learned for the price of an AR15 I can get 2 AK's. One in 7.62x39, 5.45x39.

And .308 - Around $900-$1000 for all 3. When I was in the market a Bushy A3 was around $700-$800.

The AR15 is a work of art no question. The AR10-{.308} would be my choice now.

try to stop a crackhead with a 380 :) better get some glasiers for that thing. :)

anyway, cool stuff man. I see you are working on having a gun for every finger.

lol on the crack head.

You have a great selection there and i hope it continues too. It doesn't matter if you buy american or not because an american is sure making a profit on everything we buy anyway. Plus the imported gun we buy will probably work and function than anything american made anyway. Its too bad our quality in gun manufacturing has fallen off too. I'm very surprised that winchester was the first to fall. I figured that either remington or colt the two companies that have been ice skating on saran wrap for quite some time now would go under first. We got blind sided by winchester for sure we never heard a peep or warning about it.

You don't need an AR15 just get a Saiga in .223rem for around $300 it can't be beat nor matched in the BEST BANG FOR OUR BUCK on the market today!!!! There isn't too many guns i'd trade my saiga's for and i can't think of any right now. I was never interested in the expensive black rifles and the .223rem round until i seen the .223 rem saiga for $259 how could i pass that deal up? All i can say i should of bought a Mini 14 years ago the .223 round is a hoot to shoot too. I been too busy enjoying my first sks from the late 80's for too long there's lots of other great fun guns out there too.

You have a great selection there and i hope it continues too. It doesn't matter if you buy american or not because an american is sure making a profit on everything we buy anyway. Plus the imported gun we buy will probably work and function than anything american made anyway. Its too bad our quality in gun manufacturing has fallen off too. I'm very surprised that winchester was the first to fall. I figured that either remington or colt the two companies that have been ice skating on saran wrap for quite some time now would go under first. We got blind sided by winchester for sure we never heard a peep or warning about it.

You don't need an AR15 just get a Saiga in .223rem for around $300 it can't be beat nor matched in the BEST BANG FOR OUR BUCK on the market today!!!! There isn't too many guns i'd trade my saiga's for and i can't think of any right now. I was never interested in the expensive black rifles and the .223rem round until i seen the .223 rem saiga for $259 how could i pass that deal up? All i can say i should of bought a Mini 14 years ago the .223 round is a hoot to shoot too. I been too busy enjoying my first sks from the late 80's for too long there's lots of other great fun guns out there too.

The 5.45x39 is Russia's counter to the .223 wihich I have. One draw back is not produced here in the USA-ammo that is. But plentiful for now.

5.45x39.5mm 2.22 inches 53 grain .394 inches 2950 ft/sec

5.56x45mm 2.26 inches 55 grain .374 inches 3300 ft/sec