Evlutionz sbs Saiga

Just would like to thank Mr Hitch of Evlutionz LLC for getting my saiga12 to a whole other level. Finally had a proper range day with it and ran flawless 110%. Not one fte ftf miss fire anything but brutal fire power. 8” barrel. The man even sacrificed a bolt from his own stock because mine had a fugly bolt which is forever in shame on here. Not my doing. But if you are serious about awesome craftsmanship this is a great man to send your job too.  I’m a very happy customer and my Saiga is a family heirloom. I tried to post pics but they kick me back and it says contact us for help? So maybe the pic gurus can chime in and help me out. Thank you Mr. Hitch 

• Like 1

I appreciate the kind words and I am glad you are enjoying it. There is some love in that evl little shotgun.

I'm going to run that hacked up bolt until it breaks, lol. I couldn't believe it survived testing.

ETA: It won't allow me to post any pics either. Wait... imgur.com to the rescue!

YOxJ2eA.jpg

vp78uWd.jpg

k0dkXKi.jpg

PC9zqoG.jpg