What is this stock called?

Hi Guys,

have emailed globaltrades.com & will see if they will sell outside America, as I'm from New Zealand.

Cheaper than dirt will not sell outside America.

If there are anymore places that sell these stocks please let me know. I will ask each place if they will sell outside American then I will order 3 stocks.

My intent is to mod the saiga 762 by 39 with this stock. Trigger forward ect.

Stu

Stuart2, my buddy has one of those and wants to get rid of it. No worries shipping over there.

If you are interested, PM me. I will contact him and see what he wants out of it. :up:

Edited to add: Just talked to him - he wants $25 plus shipping. Let me know - he's bringing it over tonight for me to photo & sell.

Edited by dinzag
Stuart2, my buddy has one of those and wants to get rid of it. No worries shipping over there.

If you are interested, PM me. I will contact him and see what he wants out of it. :up:

Ok So I assume you can mount these on the 7.62 Saigas, anyone on this forum that knows how to do it give me a shout, I love the look of that stock...

Spank.

Hi guys,

spank2798 all saigas can fit this stock, with all ak47 stocks that are for the stamped receiver. My shotgun will take a photo to show you. Has the Maadi type stock.

Yes the saiga has to be put back to the original state, from Saiga to AK trigger forward ect. We have a local person that does hundreds of conversions.

Hi dinzag

will think about it, as to be economical for me I would have to order 3 stocks minimum, due to shipment cost.

Stu

Hi Guys,

here is a photo of the 762 by 39 with the stock we are talking about.

Stu

post-803-1144887750_thumb.jpg

post-803-1144888248_thumb.jpg

Yeah, let me know. I may be putting in an order at global trades pretty soon - let me know in the next week or so - maybe we could work out something. PM me if you want anything else off their site. Their shipping to me is flat $12 U.S. no matter what I order. Your cost would be just from me to you + parts. I gotta pay my shipping to me whether you are in or not. :up:

Edited to add:

That's a special made Bulgarian Thumbhole stock available only to them...I believe. :smoke:

Edited by dinzag