New member - looking for somebody to convert my Saiga 12

Hi.  New member here.  I have an unconverted SAIGA 12 and am looking for a reputable gunsmith to send it to for conversion.  Will be using it for 3 gun.  I live in MA and there is nobody local so looks like I'll be mailing it out.  Read great things about Lone Star Arms but they will not do a conversion for a MA resident. Contacted Wade at Parham Custom Guns but I can find nobody 0nline who has experience with him. 

Any suggestions (with experience) would be appreciated.   THanks in advance. 

remember to  look at the 922r section.  While I haven't heard of anyone running afoul of the ATF over these SG's, I don' think you want to be the first. That being said CSS or Carolina Shooters Supply  has a performance puck that has a nipple on the piston side. This makes the puck remain in constant contact with the piston instead of rattling. When you fire your shotty the recoil impulse will be longer as the puck shoves rather than strikes the piston.  One of the other vendors made the  observation that when he had been doing some work on one of this type of shotty, he had left some masking tape on the action rail inside the receiver after doing some work on it. When he put it back together and took it to the range. when it jammed due to the tape, on a whim he changed the original puck  for the nippled puck it worked like a top. When he switched it back it jammed.  I picked up one of these pucks as a result with good results.