rusgunmaster

Anybody have any experience ordering parts from rusgunmaster? We were talking via email and I paid him thorough WesternUnion. I was notified that he has picked up my money transfer but has not contacted me back. I sent 2 emails with no response so far. One about paying him, if he could let me know if he received the money and is he going to ship my parts with a tracking number. Then another just saying, “Are you going to send me my parts?”. 

Some people have said he is legit, and some have had problems.  Also, stuff from russia can take months to get.  So you just have to wait and hope.  Also, you will have no recourse if there is a problem.  That's why it is always better to pay with a credit card

• Thanks 1
On 7/1/2020 at 7:07 PM, pedal2alloy said:

Some people have said he is legit, and some have had problems.  Also, stuff from russia can take months to get.  So you just have to wait and hope.  Also, you will have no recourse if there is a problem.  That's why it is always better to pay with a credit card

Thanks for the info. I wanted to update this thread and anybody who is interested, I was contacted back by rusgunmaster. He said he’d send me a tracking number soon but needed a few days. Today I received a tracking number from rusgunmaster. He warned me that during this pandemic, unfortunately there are interruptions in air traffic and the operation of mail services, a delay may happen but I don’t need to worry. He will always be in touch with me. I’m now pleased with all this and it’s been good business so far. I will update on if I received my parts and if everything is there that I ordered. 

• Thanks 1
  • 2 months later...

Any updates? Have you received any parts or are you aware of your package location? I recently ordered something from him and he just recently accepted the money I sent via Western Union. About how long did it take for him to send them after payment?