Another Saiga-12 mag pouch option

Have been looking for some good MOLLE based mag pouches for the Saiga-12 magazines.  Went through a mountain of gear I used in the military, getting close but not quite right.  Ended up grabbing some HSGI Tacos.  I love Gene's gear, just not a fan of the Taco with these mags.

Hit a local surplus store yesterday, more of a military collectable shop, and found what I think's the best option out there.  Fits like a glove.  Did a Google search and found out it's made for the JTRS radio by either Sandpiper of California or Fireforce.   They are available on Amazon in any color or camo you'd want. 

The MOLLE on mine isn't the best version out there. The ladders aren't stitched in the center, making the pouch a little loose when worn on a MOLLE belt.  Would work fine on plate carrier or chest rig. There was an elastic band across the front that was great for keep the mag secure but made it difficult to remove the mag with the pouch worn on a belt.  Would have been fine on a plate carrier or chest rig.  The retention cord was a bit too short.  Easy to replace with some Type III nylon (parachute) cord.  I plan to grab some elastic cord and use it instead.  Also going to try my hand at dying it into a coyote-like color.   

https://fireforceusa.com/m_pouches/8915.htm

Edited by Davehal9000