All those in favor of banning Full Auto 990.......

I'm overjoyed that we finally got rid of FA990. That kid is very, very sick. He reminds me of a kid I ran across when I played "Fighter Ace" on MSN. He was stupid enough to give me his real phone number. I called his parents during the we hours several times and let them know he was harassing lots of people online. He disappeared and I never heard of him again.

Come to think of it he was from Ohio. The same guy perhaps?

what concerns me is this kid's conduct. he knows damn well what type of people he is speaking to, that a lot of people that come here are cops, military, ex and or, and yet he kept it up. now if he is in lah lah land on the net and doesnt realise we are real grown ups on here and that firearms arent a GAME, so be it. BUT if hes normally like that....someone SHOULD call someone in that case. Im having flashes of columbine or whatever....dont want to seem all paranoid or anything. maybe he should keep in mind the phrase

DONT TREAD ON ME

wow. i missed a lot in the 2 days i was gone. im glad the kid got banned. i think someone needs to contact his parents, and let them know how he was acting.

a lot of people say that its only the internet, and it doesnt matter what someone says, but the truth is that this is a community. it may be an online community, but it is a community none the less, and it is important to respect all members of a community. when someone comes onto a site, and acts the way fullauto did, then they need to be banned. as mentioned before, fullauto was just giving the anti's more fuel for their fire. im glad that makc stepped in when he did.

I just knew his next post..after seeing how much the 10 round mags cost..would be a bunch of F-in this and f-in that. I covered my kid's eyes as I looked at his next response. I guess the moderator got out the soap? Too bad he couldn't refrain from all the potty mouthing and trashing the members but I doubt he would have changed. I agree with Bvamp..I was getting a bad feeling reading his posts. (good eyes- spotting the plate on the scooter)

Edited by NedPepper

well his ip, according to his email IS a static IP...so he should be a little upset that makc hasnt deleted his posts yet....

* Dns resolved 65.25.111.60 to dhcp065-025-111-060.neo.rr.com

Edited by Bvamp

I vote that any posts that are respectable remain and the rest wiped out.Foul language and immature rantings have no place here.The child does need to be banned untill he grows up.

G O B

so you want to give him a chance...I hear ya...i have his real name now...so, either way its fine with me...

uhhhh....i am a new york yank...i curse, im sorry...ill try to do better, GOB, im sorry...

Edited by Bvamp

Im fresh to this site but I do love my 7.62x39mm saiga. I see there are a few imature hot heads on here, they'll disappear when they get themselves arrested. You got to be careful when dealing with NFA weapons or weapons that can be mistakenly construed as NFA weapons. When in dout contact a lawyer , Class III dealer or the NRA to get the truth and stay out of trouble.

Enough of that stuff, I'm happy to have finally found a site devoted to what I believe to be one of the better AKs out today. I work at a shop where we sell alot of AKs, the Saiga are the cheapest (cost , not quality). The only ones I have seen that rival the Saiga are the US made SA-7 series guns and I won't say they shoot any better than a Saiga. I believe the fact that a Saiga contains all original parts vice being a parts gun like all other current imports (AKs) goes a long way towards its overall reliability, accuracy and general feeling of quality (correct fit and function).

Ok, now I'll sit back and listen, or should I say, read.

i have been off the forum for awhile and have missed this whole thing. though i knew from the begining this guy was going to be a problem. to many sketchy questions. not sure if he was just a troll or what. thankfully he has been banned. especially with some of the comments he has been making while i was gone.

I am in Ohio and if at anytime he does make it back in here to cause problems or is an actual decent hacker that causes problems to the board. I am somewhat local and can report it to the authorities if it would ever come to that.