Hi Guys:

It's been a long time since I've posted here with my 10/22 project rifle pics. In the meantime, it seems like our country has lost its mind. I can't help thinking the dems are trying to steal this election as if their lives depend upon it. Perhaps they do if the Durham report indicts a lot of folks. I hope it does. 

I can't help thinking a lot of violence & partisanship would dissipate if Obama went to prison ... or had an "accident" of some sort. He set a terrible precedent. I don't doubt he's orchestrating a lot of what's happening due to his antagonistic/rebellious/seditious nature. I suspect he's the head of the snake. Pardon me for being naive, but why aren't a lot of folks on the left in prison for treason? I said it then and I'll say it again: electing Obama in 2008 was the biggest mistake this country ever made. We continue to pay for it today. The guy is tearing this country apart just to satisfy his ego by wanting a surrogate in the White House. It's the ultimate in narcissism/selfishness. (and why hasn't Soros been arrested for funding all this mayhem?). One problem is he's relatively young. So he'll still be around for many years.

Whether I'm right or wrong, I've no doubt Trump will be reelected. My concern is what the political left will do when Trump is reelected and do during the post-Trump years. The left's myopia is amazing considering what else is happening in the world, but then perhaps many on the left are responsible for some of those problems too. 

There will come a point when folks will have had enough of this craziness. How that will manifest itself is what worries me. 

I just hope Trump is holding his cards and will finally expose folks when he gets reelected. I really hope we see people go to jail including Obama. I don't care what sort of a fit the lame stream media will have. They deserve to see their "god" taken down.

I really wonder where are we going as a nation? I find comfort living in Trump/Republican country. There are Trump flags and signs everywhere in my town, and many truck guys flying Trump flags too. There are A LOT of hunters here and retired veterans. Also, I've heard more than once there are folks around here who really do have Barrett (and larger) rifles - and they know how to use them. I imagine a scenario where red towns or entire red states become their own independent entities in the future. To hell with the left. People are not going to tolerate their draconian policies.

I am not an imposing person. Looking at me you would never guess I had military aspirations. However, I can't help saying that a big reason the left is so bitchy is because their ranks are filled with juvenile beta-males and women like Billary, and Pelosi. A bunch of "Madame DeFarges" with daddy issues. I'm OK with having a female President as long as she's a woman like Britain's Margaret Thatcher - not Harris. And what is that Mazie woman from Hawaii smoking? I think S. Dakota's governor is a fine woman. Senator Blackburn of Tennessee is great too. 

Masculinity must be restored to our culture. 

I'm just glad I don't need to panic about ammo. 

I don't drink, but I need a beer now.

• Like 1

I agree things are getting strange/out of control/messed up... The questions are What do we do to correct it, and How do we go about doing it so as not to cause further harm? It's pretty much part of Saul Alinsky's handbook to sow discord, make the other side mad enough to do something about it, then blame them for being the "terrorists" and clamp down hard. We need to prevent or circumvent that from happening.

I don't know how "we the People" make it happen, but I feel we NEED to get bill rammed through Congress to enact Term Limits. I figure the Republicans want the old Democrats out, and the Democrats want the old Republicans out, so there aught to be a way to get a bill on the ballot without any blockage from the people WE elected to do what WE need them to do... It would take one heckuva grass-roots effort to make it happen, though.

This:

I don't know how "we the People" make it happen, but I feel we NEED to get bill rammed through Congress to enact Term Limits. I figure the Republicans want the old Democrats out, and the Democrats want the old Republicans out, so there aught to be a way to get a bill on the ballot without any blockage from the people WE elected to do what WE need them to do... It would take one heckuva grass-roots effort to make it happen, though.

Term limits by themselves, will not solve everything.  But it is a damn good place to start and it certainly will rock the boat of the career politicians and the companies/groups that have 'bought' them.   I whole heatedly agree with this and IN fact I bring it up to everyone I know. 

11 hours ago, sjgusmc21 said:

This:

Term limits by themselves, will not solve everything.  But it is a damn good place to start and it certainly will rock the boat of the career politicians and the companies/groups that have 'bought' them.   I whole heatedly agree with this and IN fact I bring it up to everyone I know. 

I just found out about this today, although it's from last year:

Termlimits.org

• Like 1
On 9/15/2020 at 10:02 PM, Ronin38 said:

I just found out about this today, although it's from last year:

Termlimits.org

I just don't think it is ever going to happen....oh it could, but probably ONLY at the end of a barrel.....they are that corrupt and self serving. 

• Thanks 1
On 9/15/2020 at 6:55 PM, G O B said:

Last election the DNC had their entire computer system stolen and taken to Afghanistan.Now America looks like a third world shit hole. Just WHAT do they have on the dems to blackmail them into this.....

They didn't need blackmailed to show their true colors....

A bunch of power mad elitist Communists.

I'd like to see the lot of them find justice at the end of a rope.