spam. this person is making me work for zero reason. Im not amused.

leave this one up there, moderators. users: dont click.

thanks...

PRIVET! I WILL BAN ALL OF ASIA/RUSSIA if I have to. I am not amused, did I say that? I have not banned ONE IP so far, and it goes on, with different names and IPs, as if from a professional spammer from europe (which isnt professional, by the way).

MODERATORS: PLEASE do not touch this post, do not click on the links, and take note. You will see an end to this, I think, OR, if it is ACTUALLY a REAL spammer, a definate INCREASE when all of russia is BANNED. yes, an increase at first. lots of compromised hosts out there. loads a spam. I would hate to ban a whole country.

I am tired of this bullshit. I will see if the owner of this website wants to subscribe to MORE of this cyrillic bullshit but in a REAL search engine that is CREDITED, which these posts ARE (other) related bullshit spam links, (read:spam) , or if we are going to need to remove all of them.

I want to see the russian makers here eventually. this is bothering me quite a bit, because it will make the whole thing very complicated.