Hello everyone,

I have been around this Saiga gun club since July of 2007 and even longer in the United States Marine Corps. If there are any members in the Jacksonville, NC area and have access to get on Camp Lejeune I would like to invite you to my retirement ceremony on April 15, 2021. My ceremony to to celebrate my retirement and a wonderful 21 years of Honest and Faithful service to this great nation.

Should you have base access and wish to attend please send me a private message.

Thank you and Semper Fidelis,

Gunnery Sergeant New River

USMC - Mission Status
INSERT: 06/05/2000
EXTRACT: 06/30/2021

• Like 2

Congratulations! I wish you the best in retirement and thank you for your service.  I have friends who's son-in-law I believe is a DI at Camp Lejeune. His name is Sgt. T. Winney. 

• Like 1

Thank You! Now play and do not look back.

I am loving my retirement.  Wife is addicted to police shows on tv. You would think she would have had enough of the real thing. I hate most of them but watch with her because she is my babe. Its time to reinvent yourself . I very seldom think about what I used to do and very few I worked with ever look me up.   Good Luck and god bless You!

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...