22.cal bump fire??

Guest FULL_AUTO_990

then why was there a video at red star arms of a person bump firing a AR-15???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

hey, take some of those darn question marks off your reply dude, i cant see the damn thread....buy yourself a BMF Activator. Its a hand crank for .22 caliber rimfire rifles. dont put a screw gun on the crank, thats a criminal act. Im sure your guy dealer there will tell you that if he one that he will sell you. www.cheaperthandirt.com has them i think for 20+ bucks

Guest FULL_AUTO_990

ok i tried bump firing a 19 shot capacity 22.cal, it does not work.

will that $20 hand crank work on the 7.62 saiga?? would it be illegal to cut the arm on the crank and make it longer?

As a warning full auto, I do not believe the BMF activator is legal in california. It probably would not be illeagal to modify it, but something like that is extremely dangerous (from an image point of view). All of this stuff, activator's bump firing, etc, are probably not a good idea to bust out at your local gunrange (depending on how they view it :super: ).

I had the same thought about the bmf when I first saw it , but i think that

1)It is probably not strong enough to be able to withstand the punishment

2) how would you use the crank when the gun is recolilng up. It would be difficult to control, and probably dangerous (if 22lr can go 1.5 mi, how far could a 7.62 X 39 go??)