WOW $732 for a semi-auto remington that makes the saiga's look even more attractive. I had the older remington 30-06 semi-auto and sold it, but i remember it being heavy. I hope we see the saiga model 100 in 30-06 soon I purchased a lot of 30-06 barnaul on clearance for $1.99 a box a while back. I have an FN49 Luxemborg in 30-06 for now but i'm waiting for the saiga. I'm happy with the 308 saiga for now.

The saiga in 308 with the wood stock sure is a purdy one too if my dealer ever has one it will be hard to resist buying it with the wood grain like that i'm a sucker for good looking wood on a rifle. Sometimes a rifle isn't a rifle without good wood.

Edited by Unknown Poster

B)-->

QUOTE(G O B @ Apr 21 2006, 08:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I want.....

G O B

That is a .30-06 I will get if I can find it but Remington has made really reliable and accurate .30-06's but have always had problems with the stock being to high messing with the sights but with the new design and look this will be a great hunting gun. Does anyone know where to find this saiga .30-06??

• 2 weeks later...