A dozen Saiga's on the way out the door. (pic)

Here's a pic of a dozen Saiga's going out the door today. Eight shipped earlier this week as well, bringing the total to twenty for the week.

Shown are S12's, S410's, .308's, 7.62x39's, .223's, and one 10" 410 SBS.

http://www.hunt101.com/showphoto.php?photo=398565

I have got to work a bunch of AR-15 uppers this weekend, and then I will be back rolling the Saiga's out in quantity next week. The guns that arrived here 4/7 - 4/13 will most likely all go out by the end of next week. Except for the SBS' which are waiting on paperwork.

Tony Rumore

Tromix Corp

NOPE!!!!

In Heaven it is a million times BIGGER, with dozens of every gun ever made, and always ONE of EACH with your name on it, all ready to go! :up::lol::up:

:smoke:

complete with that belt fed S-12 of yours (with cases of ammo of course)

NOPE!!!!

In Heaven it is a million times BIGGER, with dozens of every gun ever made, and always ONE of EACH with your name on it, all ready to go! :up::lol::up:

:smoke:

I know this is unrelated, but it popped into my head when I read your reply.

One day my wife and I were riding in my Trans Am. I took a curve way to fast and had to fight the car a little to regain control. When my wife climbed back out of the floor board she said she thought I had killed us. I just thumped on the speedometer and told here that if we were in heaven I was sure God would have given me a Trans Am with a working speedometer. :lolol:

Sorry for getting off topic.