Sorry no pictures of the Widga-mahoogie... Its a Very expensive, collectible Widga-mahoogie... I know its worth at LEAST $20,000 to the right person... but you can buy it RIGHT NOW... for yes... only $10.00 and with FREE SHIPPING!!!!

I guarantee you will receive one Widga-mahoogie!!

It is a top of the line widga-mahoogie!.. and very collectible...

I cant believe I am going to sell this for this cheap... but I need the $10.00 for beer money... so it has to go...

First PM of "I'll take it" gets it with a PM in return to follow.

Good luck!!

:smoke:

I'll take two!!!...If they are FEMALE Widgets!!...haven't had a female widget in awhile...Sure would enjoy one...Does at least one come with a flat Head..So I can set ma drink on top of her head???>.

Edited by StarLynx

Indy, I'll take it, as long as you can tell me who "its worth at LEAST $20,000 to the right person" is.

44rdv4rk, Your such a noob! If you'll just take the time to read the post below, you'd realize that it's neither measured in inches or metric, but rather A, B, C, D, DD (destrictive devices?),DDD etc.

lol

I'll take two!!!...If they are FEMALE Midgets!!...haven't had a female midget in awhile...Sure would enjoy one...Does at least one come with a flat gead..So I can set ma drink on top of her head???>.

StarLynx - I think it's Widget, not midget! :unsure:

:lolol::lolol:

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.