I'm finally going to have my Saiga 7.62x39 converted to an AK-103, having Middletown Firearms in Virginia do the work.
I can't afford to go whole hog, 100% Russian, so I'll be cheating a little with the folder and whatnot.
But otherwise going round the bases, with repopulating the barrel, welding all holes, installing a folder and etc.
And have it refinished in Russian black paint.

Here's a parts list and y'all tell me if I've the bases covered, what you'd change or recommend.

Saiga 7.62x39, dimpled, stripped down to a barreled receiver
Russian FSB 24x1.5mm RH, ID .571" and hardware
Arsenal AK74 muzzle brake, 24x1.5mm RH, chrome lined, 7.62x39
Russian 90° gas block
Russian hand guard retainer. ID .673"
Russian 1000m rear sight leaf, half tick marked.  Russian gas tube.  Russian cleaning rod                                
AK Builder side folder PG reinforcement plate
Bulgarian 4.5mm folding kit, with front latch
Arsenal black polymer 4.5mm folding stock, with hand guards, PG and hardware
Arsenal AK74/100 trigger guard, with safety stop, mag latch assembly and all hardware
Tapco G2 trigger group and retainer plate

I was going to pin the FSB and GB, I know the 103 uses dimples so what do ya think, pins and faux dimples or just pins?

Contemplating if I should go so far as to scrub all markings and have new ones etched. Same for selector marks and divots.  It's just running the price up.

@Spacehog

Edited by ChileRelleno

Hi'ya @G O B  Ya think pinned with faux dimples?

It's the military barrel profile barrel, with HG retainer side cuts but no HG retainer top notch.  It doesn't eat brass, but I've no plans to reload 7.62x39 anyways.

Edited by ChileRelleno