Hi Guys: 

Are there any companies that make direct replacement heavy bull barrels for the Savage 93FV in .22 Magnum? I'm talking about barrels like Green Mountain makes for Ruger 10/22s that are direct replacement bull barrels. However, they apparently don't make direct replacement Savage 93 bull barrels. 

I'd like to pursue an idea to take my Savage 93FV's bolt-action receiver and a .920" dia. bull barrel (like for Ruger 10/22s) and put them into a Boyds gunstock. I figure if I could have the barrel tapered a bit in a Boyds "Tacticool" gunstock to make it be a mini M-40A-3. 

CZ made a version of the CZ 457 in Boyds "Tacticool" gunstock. That's what I'm imagining, but with a longer and slightly thicker barrel. CZ's has a 16.5" long barrel. I'd like to use a 20" - 22" barrel. 

Thank guys. I'd appreciate any help. My gunsmith said to start with a Green Mountain .22 Mag barrel blank would make the costs go up a lot vey quickly. The main issues being it isn't threaded or chambered yet. He mentioned something about it not having a tenon yet either like replacement 10/22 barrels already have. 

I just assumed Green Mountain would have Savage direct replacement barrels like they have Ruger 10/22 barrels. It'd just be cool to have a .920" dia. bull barreled .22 Magnum rifle too. 

Thanks! :-)