Digilight on an S12, anyone try it?

I am looking for a light to attach to my Halo Quad rail when I get it and have seen a lot of ads for Digilight. the look decent and are about 1/3 the price of a Surefire.

http://www.digilightusa.com/

If I were rich I would just go the SF route as I know their stuff is good (love my e2e), but I can't justify well over $300 for a tac light on my $300 Saiga (maybe on my $1300 AR, even then I would prbably go with a Digilight if they worked well). I just have not seen any reviews on these things and I don't know if they would hold up to the beating an S12 can deliver on attached gadgets.

Anyone have any experience with their stuff?

Thanks

I am looking for a light to attach to my Halo Quad rail when I get it and have seen a lot of ads for Digilight. the look decent and are about 1/3 the price of a Surefire.

http://www.digilightusa.com/

If I were rich I would just go the SF route as I know their stuff is good (love my e2e), but I can't justify well over $300 for a tac light on my $300 Saiga (maybe on my $1300 AR, even then I would prbably go with a Digilight if they worked well). I just have not seen any reviews on these things and I don't know if they would hold up to the beating an S12 can deliver on attached gadgets.

Anyone have any experience with their stuff?

Thanks

I'm running a LaRue Battle Light on the S-12 Entry Stick. Its a 5-watt/100 lumen LED weapon light that, thus far, has delt admirably with the recoil issues of the S-12. It's pricey, but worth it and like all things LaRue, top quality.

LaRue Battle Light

-P.

I may try one, but I can't find any pressure switches on their site. I don't want to have to think about one more thing on my S12, when I can just concentrate on Gripping the damn thing, and aiming.

Let us know how it does if you get one.

IJ

I can recommend the Digilight! I have one on my S-12 and love it. It's the brightest small flashlight I have ever seen. It is shockproof and waterproof. Mine is the high pressure Zenon T-12. I don't know about the LED models. It does get a little hot when it's on for more than a minute or so but that's just the Zenon bulb I guess.

This I can say with with great confidence, their customer service is EXCELLENT. The first one I bought I used for about a month before I dropped it on the sidewalk while trying to carying it and too many other things form the car one night. It was burning when it bounced off the concrete and remained burning. A few days later I noticed that the glass lens had cracked from the impact with the crete. I kept using it and even did some shooting with it and it still works today. I went to their website and wrote a letter to the company stating how much I liked it and wanted to get a replacement lens for it along with a few extra bulbs. (it comes with one extra along with batteries and a nice belt case with lanyard) They promtly wrote me back and said they would replace the lens at no charge. I told them I appreciated that and how I was a moderator on a popular gun forum and would definately recommend them to others. A few days later I got this box in the mail full of all kinds of good stuff. Not only did they replace the lens but it had a brand new complete light, case and all, with it! They also sent me a couple of extra bulbs, one of their clip on LED flashlights and a cool carabiner LED flashlight with built in bottle opener! With all this came an invoice with grand total of $0.00 at the bottom! :super: Now I have an extra to use other than the one mounted on my shotty!

All in all, not too bad for 20 bucks I'd say :up:

Surefire, sure. Sure are overpriced is more like it!

Anyway there's my experience with Digilight for what it's worth.

IJ they have a remote pressure switch listed on their website under accessories. It replaces the rear cap pressure switch.

Hey one other cool note. That picture on their tactical light page of the Wake County Sherrifs Dept Special Response Team is my hometown Dept.!

Congrats guys!

post-1293-1146661513_thumb.jpg

post-1293-1146661773.jpg

I recently got to see a Night-Ops Gladius in action and I was VERY impressed.

Bright.

Rugged.

Nice beam pattern.

It had a strobe setting that was very dissorienting.

Sigh . . .more $h!t to save up for . . .

http://www.night-ops.com/Gladius-6V-LED.html

A|G

Yeah I have seen the Gladius. I am sure it is awesome as it looks like it, but I was going for the lwer priced ones.

Cool, Digilight has Cobra's seal fo approval. I was going to get one of the big mofos (T12 I believe) with a pressure swtich for my quad rail when I finally get one. For about $125 with all the stuff it sounds like a deal.

I can recommend the Digilight! I have one on my S-12 and love it. It's the brightest small flashlight I have ever seen. It is shockproof and waterproof. Mine is the high pressure Zenon T-12. I don't know about the LED models. It does get a little hot when it's on for more than a minute or so but that's just the Zenon bulb I guess.

This I can say with with great confidence, their customer service is EXCELLENT. The first one I bought I used for about a month before I dropped it on the sidewalk while trying to carying it and too many other things form the car one night. It was burning when it bounced off the concrete and remained burning. A few days later I noticed that the glass lens had cracked from the impact with the crete. I kept using it and even did some shooting with it and it still works today. I went to their website and wrote a letter to the company stating how much I liked it and wanted to get a replacement lens for it along with a few extra bulbs. (it comes with one extra along with batteries and a nice belt case with lanyard) They promtly wrote me back and said they would replace the lens at no charge. I told them I appreciated that and how I was a moderator on a popular gun forum and would definately recommend them to others. A few days later I got this box in the mail full of all kinds of good stuff. Not only did they replace the lens but it had a brand new complete light, case and all, with it! They also sent me a couple of extra bulbs, one of their clip on LED flashlights and a cool carabiner LED flashlight with built in bottle opener! With all this came an invoice with grand total of $0.00 at the bottom! :super: Now I have an extra to use other than the one mounted on my shotty!

All in all, not too bad for 20 bucks I'd say :up:

Surefire, sure. Sure are overpriced is more like it!

Anyway there's my experience with Digilight for what it's worth.

IJ they have a remote pressure switch listed on their website under accessories. It replaces the rear cap pressure switch.

Hey one other cool note. That picture on their tactical light page of the Wake County Sherrifs Dept Special Response Team is my hometown Dept.!

Congrats guys!

Cobra I could not have said it better! I recieved a Digilight basic model at the CTI 3-gun last year and it has better features than my Surefire Nitrolon G-2 and comes with belt pouch/spare battery holder. Digilight is a sponsor for matches here on the east coast and they are not insanely overpriced so they get my money.