:smoke: +1 to UM....YEAH, if you are fishing for interest just post what you are looking to get for it and people will respond with offers or what they think of your price-do not just toss in a baitless lure-pisses off the fish- toss in the lure with the bait on it-seems people go fishing and do not put in a $$ and when people DO show interest or want info/$$ the person post just vanishes. I am not being a turd,just honest and to the point,do post what you have and how much-lol

I posted on someones elses thread, just saw one advertised for $1800. Haven't checked back to see if it sold at that price. Late year (fall I think) I know of a couple that sold for a couple hundred less.

Molefortress,

If you don't mind, please keep me informed on your status (let me know when you establish asking price, and when it sells). I've got one that I almost sold (dude was getting his FFL and funds to me, then vanished ... darn internet :) ). I haven't bothered putting mine back up (it's still appreciating anyways) but one day I will and I'd like to have an idea of what's they are selling for.

:smoke: Hey Mole,no prob,just a bummer when people see something they may want,get all worked up and then-SLAM!-the let down-for whatever reason,any way it is all good in the end-too rich for me and now I at least have an idea what they go for if I can ever get to affording one,and getting one- :super::super:
but they have been listed for more than this.

I went back and checked Sturm. The $1800 ad is gone which means that it either sold, or that the lister upset Buddy/broke a board rule :osama:

Edited by kmoore
I went back and checked Sturm. The $1800 ad is gone which means that it either sold, or that the lister upset Buddy/broke a board rule :osama:

I think that's pretty much the going rate. The most special thing about them is that I remember someone out there had scanned a copy of a letter from the BATF where they responded to a specific inquiry about the legality of buying the S-12C under the assault weapons ban. So even if the ban comes back, it has some powerful ammo to distinguish itself from a general ban on "assaultized" S-12s.

Edited by jlseagull
  • Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.