Price drop, C'mon ya'll buy these mags!

I have some 20 and 30 rd Bulgie 5.56 mags that are converted to work flawlessly in a Saiga .223 if it has a feedramp installed. They will lock right in and fit tight if you have also trimmed your mag catch. If you don't want to trim your mag catch I can modify them to work anyway but it is better to go ahead and trim it. I use these in my .223 and I'm still able to use my factory ten rdr even with the catch trimmed and feedramp installed. The 20's have counter numbers on the side.

$35 each shipped

Money order preferred.

post-1293-1147614901_thumb.jpg

I'm sure some of you have heard about the cracking issues that some of these earlier production mags had.

These are the new ones and they do not have this problem. There is a full length strengthening rib along the front.

Here are some more pics.

post-1293-1147616047_thumb.jpg

post-1293-1147616093_thumb.jpg

Edited by Cobra 76 two
  • 2 weeks later...

I don't see why I couldn't do it with the .308

If you want to send them to me to butcher :devil: I will give you a pretty good idea before I EVER cut into one of those. Should be cake, only thing I can think of that might get interesting is matching up the groovy lines on the outside of the mag body.

• 1 month later...
Price drop, C'mon ya'll buy these mags!

I have some 20 and 30 rd Bulgie 5.56 mags that are converted to work flawlessly in a Saiga .223 if it has a feedramp installed. They will lock right in and fit tight if you have also trimmed your mag catch. If you don't want to trim your mag catch I can modify them to work anyway but it is better to go ahead and trim it. I use these in my .223 and I'm still able to use my factory ten rdr even with the catch trimmed and feedramp installed. The 20's have counter numbers on the side.

$35 each shipped

Money order preferred.

post-1293-1147614901_thumb.jpg

I'm sure some of you have heard about the cracking issues that some of these earlier production mags had.

These are the new ones and it appears they do not have this problem.

Here are some more pics.

post-1293-1147616047_thumb.jpg

post-1293-1147616093_thumb.jpg

Are these 223 30 rounders still for sale? I just put money down on a layway on the saiga 223 but i want

the option of high cap mags. thanks.

Yep I still have some. How many you lookin for?

I'd like to try 2 at first but not until I pay off my Saiga Layaway. Will I need to modify

the gun in any way? I'd rather not do anything to it other than stick the magazine in

there. I don't know why the manufacturers wont offer high caps...Do you require me

to make a deposit to hold those mags? Let me know. Thanks.

I'd like to try 2 at first but not until I pay off my Saiga Layaway. Will I need to modify

the gun in any way? I'd rather not do anything to it other than stick the magazine in

there. I don't know why the manufacturers wont offer high caps...Do you require me

No deposit, I'll hold a couple for ya til you read about how easy it is to install a feedramp.

No deposit, I'll hold a couple for ya til you read about how easy it is to install a feedramp.

Thank you sir...I read a bit about the feedramp and I understand I can purchase one from

Kevar. I think I will buy one instead of making one out of a piece of tube...thanks again.

I really like the way your mags look.

Hey one of our members, dinzag, makes em and sells em. You should get one from him. They probably even fit saigas without modification like the K Var ones take to make work. They prolly even cost less. Send him a PM.

Check out this link:

http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?showtopic=10983&hl=

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.