i like big guns, we all do....the 40 is good if your comparing it to the 9mm but would it be good to upgrade to the bogger glock...

i'll add: i have big hands the glock grip on my 22 is kinda small, i have a grip thing on it to make it better, i imagine a little longer would make the grip ideal......

but what do yall think of the 10mm and the g20 compared to my current g22

• 2 weeks later...

If you are a fan of the .40 but want a larger grip, the model 20 is a good way to go. Many self-defense loads in the 10mm are extremely similar to the .40... but the 10mm can be loaded much hotter. My outdoors sidearm is a model 20 and I like it quite a bit.

Good luck finding reasonably priced ammo for it though.

I am a .40 cal Glock 22 owner and I like this gun I am a big guy I'm 6'7 so I have big hands as well and haven't had problems but the Glock 20 10mm is a nasty looking gun my next Glock was going to be a .357 cal Glock 31 but after that I'm looking in to the Glock 20 also I don't know if I would trade the Glock 22 though I would try and get both because for home defence the .40 cal handguns are great.GLOCK_22_40_Cal..bmp