Here is my latest addition. And that is the 8rd mag in it I have 6 of those and a dozen or so of the 5rd mags. That should be enough for home defense or a LEO demo. :devil:

I am going to add a rail and light to the front of it, but other than that I LOVE THIS GUN!

LEO%20Saiga%201.JPG

LEO%20Saiga%202.JPG

Now you see why I sold you the one I had! I liked that gun a lot. But this is true love! This weekend she gets a rial and combat light, new fiber optic sights, and the selector notched to hold the bolt open (it does not have it like the one I sold you :angry: ) And I might fab a new BIGGER mag release. This one is small and kinda sucks for quick mag changes.

and the selector notched to hold the bolt open

...and drilling a hole for the bolt hold open is too hard?

That is how this WHOLE site and FORUM have started!!!

From a simple bolt-hold-open that I have made and wanted to share it with the world - http://www.saiga-12.com/Parts.htm - He-He!

But this cost me 2 minutes of time, and not $30. When I get a couple more I will go this route. But for now, it works fine.

Does this hold open work on regular AK's? If so, you have missed the boat and you need a marketing guy!

The other version that I have made works on AK....

If so, you have missed the boat

Did someone else start making those? It'd be interesting to look!

At any rate... I was trying to help people... not make *millions*...

Hey, send me the design plans and I will market them! There are tons of people that want something like this for their AK's, and I am always looking for something to make money on. And I have access to stamping and CNC machines.

Email me off line.

Like I've mentioned before Makc, definitely start making them for the AK, millions of people would want them, it doesn't take a whole lot of time to put in, minor cutting on the receiver, and it would make range masters much happier (I know I hate to put a shell under the gas piston to hold it open). Do it, make some money, and make lots of people happy! Of course, all of us here at Saiga Forum would want one for our AK's at a discount (lol).

Mike