AKM to Saiga conversion (yes, backwards)

I know this would take a few minutes for someone to do, but is anyone here willing to give me some precise measurements (best you can do with calipers) for where the Saiga trigger pivot pin, the transfer arm pin, the triggerguard holes, and the trigger opening are in relation to the back, bottom, and top of the receiver (this last measurement obviously doesn't apply to the triggerguard holes and the trigger opening). OR, even better, if there is a schematic or blueprint for where the Saiga holes and cuts go on the receiver, that would be great (I have seen the one that shows where the standard AKM holes are, but I don't need those).

My reason for needing these measurements is to convert a standard AKM receiver to a Saiga configuration (backward from what most people do...I know...but I have my reasons). Therefore, in order to drill the holes in the proper location for the moved back trigger assembly, I need thsoe measurements.

Someone mentioned to me that where the holes are to be drilled is very intuitive and not a critical dimension regarding sear disconnect b/c it is just a lever...is this correct? thanks.

for some reason the pics aren't showing up here, so here are the links to them.

i4.photobucket.com/albums/y136/ohsmily/modifiedtrigger-hammerpicii.jpg

i4.photobucket.com/albums/y136/ohsmily/triggerguardholespicii.jpg

Need measurements from the rear and from the bottom (and from the top to cross reference)

And also where the rear triggerguard hole would need to be drilled (in relation to the rear and sides of the receiver.

If this doesn't make sense, I will redraft or clarify it.

Edited by ohsmily