Gunbroker seller with Hi-Cap S-308 mags!!

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:osama::killer: Guy has inititive. Only $8 more than DSA is selling metric 30rd for FnFal and the last 2 I got were (inch) that I had to rework to function. Just thought they looked cool. If I get my .308 made tactical just might. Might want to ask who supplies his M14 mags. Most 30rd are junk in M14. Soft walled like AR instead of AK steel. :smoke: P.S. 25rd Gov. run M14 are top notch. Guns R Us has them Edited by Ruffian72

" i will have these in 20,25 and 30 round types they are made by various contractors. expect three weeks for delivery due to the complexity involved."

he is selling something he DOESNT EVEN HAVE YET. he needs money to fund the project. do not buy until he has a real product in his hands.

Hail to the guinea pigs! Thanks guys. And to O.S.O.K. (FN mags mod'ed to fit S-308) its on page 2 in the 308 section. I started by attaching them to the bottom of the saiga factory mags and after braking one I just decided to fit them to my gun and there is another guy in there who is doing it without a welder by folding it a certain way

Hail to the guinea pigs! Thanks guys. And to O.S.O.K. (FN mags mod'ed to fit S-308) its on page 2 in the 308 section. I started by attaching them to the bottom of the saiga factory mags and after braking one I just decided to fit them to my gun and there is another guy in there who is doing it without a welder by folding it a certain way

OK, I'll go take a looksee - thanks.

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=49689491

You be the judge,will you pony up the cash for something we all want or will you wait for a large company to make some?

wow! hi cap 308 mags under 50 bucks? I guess the 7 day wrrty is for some of us who will put it through a 1000 round hell test, start getting some probls, then go, "hey dude, these don't work!"

• 2 weeks later...
Well I sent a M.O. USPS Priority Mail and the guy said he'd inform me when he received it. I haven't heard a thing. Methinks I might have been scammed. :ded:

I received an email when payment was received. I wouldn't give up, yet.

I bit the hook also before I saw the real replacements on here. He sent an e-mail saying the MO was recieved, if at worst, we have his address, and can arrange to "have our money returned". Best case is they work, and I can give one to my son in-law, another to a friend in MO. and I get to keep the good stuff. :):):), but in defense of Gun Broker, I have yet to get anything bad from there, guns, mags, flash hiders or muzzle brakes.

I bit the hook also before I saw the real replacements on here. He sent an e-mail saying the MO was recieved, if at worst, we have his address, and can arrange to "have our money returned". Best case is they work, and I can give one to my son in-law, another to a friend in MO. and I get to keep the good stuff. :):):), but in defense of Gun Broker, I have yet to get anything bad from there, guns, mags, flash hiders or muzzle brakes.

I still haven't heard from the guy. :killer:

I still haven't heard from the guy. :killer:

If you want try contact him: james rogers

Yeah, he's not responding. I have the MO stub so I'll file a complaint with the Postal Inspector and gunbroker.com.

Just curious--what date did you send him the MO?

Edited by Makc

If you want try contact him: james rogers <tiger427@alltel.net>

Yeah, he's not responding. I have the MO stub so I'll file a complaint with the Postal Inspector and gunbroker.com.

I complained to GB which finally prompted a reply. He's having technical problems in production. I told him I just wanted confirmation that he received my payment and to take his time and do them right. I bought six of the FBMG mags but I'd still like to have at least one 30 round steel mag too. We'll see how it goes.

I complained to GB which finally prompted a reply. He's having technical problems in production. I told him I just wanted confirmation that he received my payment and to take his time and do them right. I bought six of the FBMG mags but I'd still like to have at least one 30 round steel mag too. We'll see how it goes.

Well I guess that is sort of reassuring. I think the guy means well. I wasn't worried here since he hasn't had my payment for three weeks yet anyway. It's a good idea to give him the time he needs to do it right. Yep, we'll just see how it goes.

Edited by Makc