:killer: Vepr I in 7.62x51(.308) NATO in original box.

SOLD.......SOLD...........SOLD............SOLD.............SOLD............SOLD

:killer:

Check-out my Ebay deals on great buy's on SAIGA and AK stuff, I'm RED-RIBBIT

post-23-1085622708.jpg

Edited by rock47

Rock, you should post a pic. I'm not interested in buying, but I am interested in seeing the rifle as I'm sure other prospective buyers are. If you got a pic it always helps it sell quick. Sounds like a great tack driver for a semi-auto.

Rock, you should post a pic. I'm not interested in buying, but I am interested in seeing the rifle as I'm sure other prospective buyers are. If you got a pic it always helps it sell quick. Sounds like a great tack driver for a semi-auto.

i am with this guy

• 2 months later...

I know it's sold already, but to answer your questions since I have a VEPR K in 7.62x39 (same rifle, except his has a longer barrel and chambered for .308, otherwise its the same more or less).

The buttstock and pistol grip are 1 piece and count as US parts. They're only made/sold by Robinson Arms for a hefty price and AFAIK they only fit the VEPR's unique/weird receiver.

I wanted to get an AK/AR stock adapter so I could use an A2 AR15 buttstock + 3lb DCM wedge but it won't fit.

The handguard is also a US part and sold by Robinson Arms. I hope that helps you out.

I sold the rifle with just the plain stock and sold the Black RobArms stock set yeserday to a guy online for $100.

'Krebs Custom' builds exact replicas of the RPK off of the Vepr.

They repalce the barrel and the weld a wedge of 1.4mm sheet metal folded to reform the rear of the reciever where the slant cut was made. This is so they can use the RPK stock set which the buttstock also fits in any standard AK-47 or AK-74 stamped reciever.

If 'Krebs' can do this, any machine shop can, even you. That's if you dare!

Edited by rock47
  • Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.