average street price for a 308

$308 Saiga Central

$348 FBMG

$309 TGS

$299 OnPoint

$360 Gilberts

First post here and after reading most of the topics and postings, I think I will like it here!

Additional translations needed, if you please.... TGS is?

I Googled "Saiga Central", didn't come up a Saiga rifle site, mostly Middle Asian type sites. Is there a site address for Saiga Central?

Checked OnPoint, they have upped their pricing... 16" is now $305 and the 22" is now $318.

With the new 20 rd'ers coming up, I will be joining in with a purchase or two or three :dollar: , it was the last concern I had with the Saiga's (not having 20 rd mags).

Oh yeah, thanks to the members here for ramroding, prodding and pushing it to make these mags a reality!

$308 Saiga Central

$348 FBMG

$309 TGS

$299 OnPoint

$360 Gilberts

First post here and after reading most of the topics and postings, I think I will like it here!

Additional translations needed, if you please.... TGS is?

I Googled "Saiga Central", didn't come up a Saiga rifle site, mostly Middle Asian type sites. Is there a site address for Saiga Central?

Checked OnPoint, they have upped their pricing... 16" is now $305 and the 22" is now $318.

With the new 20 rd'ers coming up, I will be joining in with a purchase or two or three :dollar: , it was the last concern I had with the Saiga's (not having 20 rd mags).

Oh yeah, thanks to the members here for ramroding, prodding and pushing it to make these mags a reality!

TGS is The Gun Source. You can find SaigaCentral under Stanley's Pro Shop. I have .308's in polymer and wood. You won't be disappointed. Good luck! :smoke:

Thats the Saiga 100... and it is usually a little more pricey than the standard 308's....

Personally, I cant wait till someone buys one... I wonder what it looks like under all those "clothes"! LOL

:smoke: