Well you have all been waiting, and now through no small effort I have found a source for 10 rnd Russian magazines for the Saiga 12. My source tells me that he can deliver 5, 8, and 10 rnd mags, which is the first I've heard of 10 rnd Russians but my source is reliable.

So here is the deal, you let me know how many you want, I contact my supplier and get the exact price for the quantity we are ordering. If I can get enough mags I should be able to sell them at $100.00 dollars each plus whatever it costs me to ship them to you. After we have established a number for the order, I will require a 50% deposit, if for some reason the deal falls through your money will be refunded, but I cannot afford to sit on a lot of magazines that people asked for and then can't pay for, that is the reason for the deposit. I accept pay pal, or you can send me a check. Contact me at darknessdawning@mail.ru for orders or post here if you have questions.

My friend has a picture and I will get him to send it so that I can post it. It might take a day or two since he is in Hong Kong right now. I have addressed the issue of 10 rnds and he assures me that they are available. We will make certain before any money changes hands.

My understanding is that finding a source in Russia is not a problem, the problem is shipping them here. How are you going to do that? Fill out all the customs/atf papers and pay all the taxes that are required to do it legally for a large amount or take them apart and send a few at a time in multiple boxes? I really think you should give more details before people send any money, paypal is only going to be liable up to a certain amount of days to refund your money, which will be a lot shorter than it will take to ship here, so anyone that sends the 50% deposit will risk losing it.

I've also never heard of the s-12 10rd mags and I've been to pretty much every gun store in St Petersburg, are you sure they're not getting mixed up with the s-20?

Don't get me wrong, I hope you did find some great new source.

Well, I have heard and seen "aftermarket" 10-rounders in one of the stores in Moscow, Russia... Quality was by far not the best and I was told by the sales guy that the Russian "hunters"complain that if you load it all the way, the spring will smash the top round if left alone overnight... He also said that these mags move very slowly as everyone prefers factory 8 rounders.

Just my 2 cents...

As far as sending :dollar: to Russia - I'd very VERY Cautious!

The 10 rnd mags are probably the aftermarket ones. As far as shipping, I will get the details. At this point this is an interest check. But the gun store we are dealing with assures me that they can shipp to the US.

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.