post-179-1150251172.jpgI have a Ruger Blue/blk 2245 NIB/Ruger case with all Paperwork/Warranty card etc..2 mags,Factory scope base Locks 2 keys to internal Ruger lock.. MA compliant shell casing still sealed...$260.00 +shipping & handle OBO .will ship UPS with tracking # unless buyer prefers other

If inteested & want detailed pics please email me at ....

StarLynx@swbell.net

Stay Safer!

Glock 26 in Tupperware box with factory loader etc..with one 10rd,1 12rd & 1 18 rd mags x3. $440 +shipping or best offer..Cash or USPS MO..will ship by UPS....Detailed pics on request..

StarLynx@swbell.net

Located in the West Texas,79763 area

Thanks

Stay safer1

Wade

NRA Life Member

Rd count dn the tube is not even a box...Testfired several Blu tips for effect & Function...Not one hic-cup..

Unable to get the pics to load..please email me for detailed pics..StarLynx@swbell.net

post-179-1150251283.jpg

post-179-1150251344.jpg

Edited by StarLynx
How accurate is this glock I know alot of the small concealable guns are not very good? I have a glock 22 and I'm looking for a smaller model.

It's as accurate as the shooter/person pulling the trigger.. :super:

I agree completely with G-Tek....I have no problem qualifying with one [a G26}....but/however...lets face it...it's a weapon deisigned to be easily concealable,light...with plenty of ammo capacicty,to take out assailant/assailantS...that will shoot everytime you pull the trigger or want it to..in a close quarter'd situation.. :devil:

I'll add..that drop in barrels are available 6"+ for the Glock if you are hell bent on driving tacks with it..they even make a 22 conversion drop in kit with a threaded barrel....I think advantage makes one of the best ones for it..

Edited by StarLynx

The glock may be spoken for..but the Brand new Ruger 2245 is still available....Somebody can get a good eal on it...Ya wan't find one cheaper...Best Offer!!... :super:

It's the New'st MarkIII model with the last round BHO,Loaded rd indicator & the side button mag release..feels like a 45 colt in your hand.....I bought two..& put a can on my other....Quieter 'n a Frogs fart!! & lighter'n a feather!

Edited by StarLynx

Thats Jessi Alba???!!!....Geez!,,,..

Well..I'm sure I could get her phone number...thru a few special means I'm capable ...& have a face ta face with her....the only malfunction would probably be all Stalking,kidnapp'n,& other assorted felonys we'd have to try fade'n....Probaly be safer ren't one of those Jessica Hooker lookalikes...Then the only malfunction would be if it was or wasn't a Transvestite....Heh-heh!!!....

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.