WTT: Converted Saiga 22" w/drag type stock

I am wanting to trade my 22" converted Saiga for a carbine +$100.

Here is a pic of my rifle: (has only had 60 rounds through it - top pic is closest to actual color)

20500Saiga_308_left_side.jpg

20500308_Saiga_right_side.jpg

and here's a shot of the underside - where I did the conversion work to show the quality - started with a pistol grip... but now sports the drag stock which IMHO looks correct for the long barrel.

20500Saiga_underside_308_conversion.jpg

If you are local (Central TX) and want to meet to swap, that's cool - we will just exchange photo copies of drivers licenses. Otherwise, we need to do the FFL transfer thing - each of us would handle our own transfer cost and shipping.

The carbine can be lightly used or new :)

The drag rifle will come without the scope or sling.

You can keep the new or existing 8 round mag as I started a 10 round mod and flubbed it up and glued mine back together - so I'll keep my mag and you keep your unmodded one ;)

This is a very good opportunity for someone looking to get a 22" and wanting it converted with a quality (Red Star) fire control group.

This deal basically gives the trader the drag stock and conversion labor for free. The $100 is to compensate me even-up for the RSA fire control group. So, good deal no?

I will also include the original sporter buttstock.

Post a response and PM me if interested - first come first serve!

Oh, and since I am kinda new here - check my feedback out on gunsnet - same name.

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.