10 round mags for sale at AGP Arms?

Has anyone heard from Saiga Solutions on the 10 round polymer magazines?

Weren't they the people developing the metal mags, not synthetic? And, no, haven't heard anything here lately on those. :(

I just called them (1:40 CDST) to see what the deal was. The person who answered the phone said "they were not quite ready yet", but should be in a couple of weeks (where have we heard that before). He said they will be polymer with metal inserts. As I have said before, whoever comes out with a functional 10 rd mag first will make a boatload of money. Let's all cross our fingers (and arms, eyes, legs and toes) and hope this happens sooner than later.

Let's hope so I really need the mags it would be great if they hit the market in time for the CTI 3 gun match in July. Ron I'm seriously considering going. My S 7.62x39 is almost done! My S-12 is ready, so is my Berretta.

Competitors and operaters to the head of the line.

Edited by topmaul

It's Z1500 aka kevin doing them. IMHO siaga solutions gave up the ghost.

As bad as everyone wants these mags, as much as everyone "can't live without!!!!!" these mags :rolleyes: , Z1500 wants them done WAYYYYYY more than anyone on here. He wants the payoff after all of the hassles of doing them.

As bad as everyone wants these mags, as much as everyone "can't live without!!!!!" these mags :rolleyes: , Z1500 wants them done WAYYYYYY more than anyone on here. He wants the payoff after all of the hassles of doing them.

Notice the pics on the web site are still 3D cad models, not even a photo. I wouldn't hold your breath yet, but it's one more step to a positive feeling. I clicked on buy and it seemed like they might actually take an order, not that i'd order air yet.

I received a news letter from Saiga Solutions long after the rumor started about them giving them up. As far as the news letter said, they are still making the metal mag.

And as we come around the final turn, its the 10-round mags and the capture of Osama Bin Laden neck and neck, but wait, global warming takes the lead, and here comes the next ice age fast on the straightaway, but wait, peace in the Mid-East is making a play while the second coming of Christ is making a fast break on the outside... as we come into the home stretch, who's it gonna be...?! Its gonna be a photo-finish folks...!

And as we come around the final turn, its the 10-round mags and the capture of Osama Bin Laden neck and neck, but wait, global warming takes the lead, and here comes the next ice age fast on the straightaway, but wait, peace in the Mid-East is making a play while the second coming of Christ is making a fast break on the outside... as we come into the home stretch, who's it gonna be...?! Its gonna be a photo-finish folks...!

Out of nowhere Christmas sneaks up and edges them all out by a hair ... Meanwhile, a snowball fight has just broken out in H3ll

That's some funny stuff you got there -S.

They had better hurry. When the molds and first run of mags for the 308 are paid for, we are turning our sights to the 12ga. If someone has a production version by then and has begun delivery, we will back off and buy the mags from them as we said we would. If they don't.....

We are getting this mold making and design thing down to a science. Getting the factory drawings of the mags helps a bit, but it isn't rocket science.

They had better hurry. When the molds and first run of mags for the 308 are paid for, we are turning our sights to the 12ga. If someone has a production version by then and has begun delivery, we will back off and buy the mags from them as we said we would. If they don't.....

We are getting this mold making and design thing down to a science. Getting the factory drawings of the mags helps a bit, but it isn't rocket science.

So, what you are saying is that I need to buy a S308 too? :( :( :(

Oh wait, that's another gun should have been =====> :):):)

I wish I could get a saigunov 308 but right now I am doing an AR/DeLisle carbine buildup.

Of course I will still find the moolah to get some 10 round saiga mags. I have been waiting for that since before the 04 elections.

Edited by beerslurpy
Suddenly I have an urge to get a Saiga .308.

Especially this one.

http://www.fbmginc.com/index.php?page=shop...rt&Itemid=1

It would look damn good next to my Tromix S12.

Damn it! More money down the drain. ;)

Oh random question. Can the S308 handle 7.62x51?

The receiver is specifically marked both .308 Win and 7.62x51 so yer good there. :up:

Getting back to the piont, my son and I both shoot "tactical" SG matches we have a lot of five round mags, but could use 4 of those 10 rounders with the 8's we already have we should be good for shooting back to back as it is now we have to be staggered in the line up so we'll have time to reload. I'm tempted to order one or two at a time from Oleg or that German company just to accumulate a sufficient number of high cap mags to remove the stress of loading up as fast as possible so as not to slow down the match.

I guess the bottom line is that I need to get some more mags one way or the other.

Getting back to the piont, my son and I both shoot "tactical" SG matches we have a lot of five round mags, but could use 4 of those 10 rounders with the 8's we already have we should be good for shooting back to back as it is now we have to be staggered in the line up so we'll have time to reload. I'm tempted to order one or two at a time from Oleg or that German company just to accumulate a sufficient number of high cap mags to remove the stress of loading up as fast as possible so as not to slow down the match.

I guess the bottom line is that I need to get some more mags one way or the other.

Or let Eric shoot that pump he seems to like. Then you have a chance to beat him ..... oops, did I say that out loud? lol

BTW, you don't slow down the match if you compare yourself to a belly fed gun! I seriously wouldn't let that bother me.

If nothing else, sling the shotty up, and load mags on your walk to the start?

Edited by kmoore