SAIGA-12 Lower Forend with picatinny rail

I like the rail on these, but it's missing the feature I want on a foreend. It doesn't have rails on the side for a light. It wouldn't have to be a long one, and for me it would only have to be on the right side, but if I buy a foreend it's going to have a provision for a light on the side. I know I can add one, but that defeats the purpose of buy a new one.

I like the rail on these, but it's missing the feature I want on a foreend. It doesn't have rails on the side for a light. It wouldn't have to be a long one, and for me it would only have to be on the right side, but if I buy a foreend it's going to have a provision for a light on the side. I know I can add one, but that defeats the purpose of buy a new one.

There are other rails that will do what you're looking for. These are the real original Russian forends, and a light is often mounted on this lower rail. It doesn't have to be on the side.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
Yes, sometime in March.

Any idea if and when these will be back and the 12ga front sight?

Any idea when these will be available. I just bought a S-12 and this is the last piece i need to complete my conversion. I've looked all over the web for this handguard and everyone that shows it as being available has it listed as out of stock. If a new order is coming soon is there anyway I can put myself on a list. Please let me know. Thanks

There are other rails that will do what you're looking for. These are the real original Russian forends, and a light is often mounted on this lower rail. It doesn't have to be on the side.

THERE IS ENOUGH ROOM ON THE RAIL FOR FOLD DOWN GRIP & A LIGHT

• 2 weeks later...
I think this thread died a lonley, miserable, death.

not lonely, I've been watching..hoping...

Well, I dropped the idea of the Russian one the minute I saw this.....

Shun the non-believer!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...