SAIGA Side-Folding Buttstock

Saiga Tactical Side-Folding Buttstock for any UN-modified Saiga receiver.

Manufactured in Russia.

Regular Price: This item is no longer available - it had been replaced with this product

Shipping: This item is no longer available - it had been replaced with this product

Click here to buy!

If you have any questions, you may contact us @ 404-987-0707

Max (Makc)

butt_stock.jpg

tginternational_014s.jpg

tginternational_014a.jpg

tginternational_016s.jpg

tginternational_017s.jpg

Note: This stock is imported from Russia, and if being used on an imported firearm, the firearm must be in compliance with 922R.

Please consult with BATF (www.atf.gov) and your local or state authorities if you have any questions.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
So, this will fit any unmodded saiga-12?

That is correct!

Are you still going to carry this folding stock??

They are now back in stock ready to be shipped out!

Click here to get it!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
anyone know if this fits an unmodified .410??

As far as I know all of the Saiga's will take this stock. I have .223, 12Ga, and 762x39 and the stocks I have used will fit all of them. I believe the receivers are all the same and the differences between the calibers is the parts toward the front od the receivers where the barrel meets. I have used the same trigger on all conversion parts on all regardless of caliber.

anyone know if this fits an unmodified .410??

As far as I know all of the Saiga's will take this stock. I have .223, 12Ga, and 762x39 and the stocks I have used will fit all of them. I believe the receivers are all the same and the differences between the calibers is the parts toward the front od the receivers where the barrel meets. I have used the same trigger on all conversion parts on all regardless of caliber.

Correct. It fits ALL unmodified Saigas

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
is there a stock similar to this without the folding action available? That is one which does not require modifying the receiver and has a pistol grip.

Yes there is, its called the Saiga Skeleton stock. Notice that I have one on my shotgun in my avatar.

Do a google search, and they are around 75 to 100 new depending on where you get one

Mississippi Auto Arms, Inc.

P.O. Box 2631

Oxford, MS 38655

Phone: (662) 816-4802

Fax: (866) 470-9205

Just got a email from these guys and they are selling the RAA Skeleton stock for 69 on sale. Nice people to do business with.

Edited by waltham_41
  • 4 weeks later...
i would still like to see a picture with the stock mounted.. ive ordered mine and it should be coming in a few weeks. ill put some pictures up then, but anyone have some now?

your avitar?

Is that who I think it is?

Yep! That is the famous communist Ernesto known to most as Che Guevara. I hope that just because we enjoy a Russian weapon doesn't mean that we are for the Communist Revolution. Some of the folks and their avatars give me the willies. :cryss:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yes I would like one yesterday, and all of your "out of stock" Saiga 12 items, I have money, sell me stuff.

Michael

PS email me or PM me, email would be faster.

Edited by Gothmog
  • 2 weeks later...