I've seen folks with this type of bipod before: Who makes it and where can I get one? How do folks like it?

thanks,

Larry

It's a Harris brand. You can get them most anywhere. It's nice but I don't use it much, I get better accuracy by hand.

ak01g, I've got a few questions if you don't mind answering. Is that the original front sight assembly with a Krinkoff style flash hider welded on? Or is that a completely different front sight assembly that can take 24mm flash hiders? Never mind. I saw the close up picture. Nice configuration!

Misc

Edited by misc
looks evil.

i like it.

the polished bolt really brings out the blackness of the rest of it.

The bolt isn't polished. It's actually finished in the same material as the rest of the rifle only in silver. It's a baked enamel type of finish.

ak01g, I've got a few questions if you don't mind answering. Is that the original front sight assembly with a Krinkoff style flash hider welded on? Or is that a completely different front sight assembly that can take 24mm flash hiders? Never mind. I saw the close up picture. Nice configuration!

Misc

It's the original FSB with an adapter welded onto it. The compensator was then screwed onto the adapter and (unfortunately because it was done before Sept 2004) the compensator was welded onto the adapter.

looks evil.

i like it.

The bolt isn't polished. It's actually finished in the same material as the rest of the rifle only in silver. It's a baked enamel type of finish.

What brand did you use? I'm thinking that's a better option than bead-blasting for me.

No worries about rust or buying the blasting equipment. :super:

Nice setup!

looks evil.

i like it.

What brand did you use? I'm thinking that's a better option than bead-blasting for me.

No worries about rust or buying the blasting equipment. :super:

Nice setup!

It was finished at AK- USA.