Hello, to everyone!

Have a very limited quantity (15 mags) of new Izhmash Saiga-12 8 rd. mags for special prices:

$120 each shipped for one ot two mags;

$100 each shipped for three and more mags, purchased at a time.

Shipping from Germany within 3-4 weeks since the payment received and shipping address is confirmed. GUARANTIED!

Any additional day of delivery (starting from 32) will be compensated by refunding $5.

Refund will not be made if the parcel delivered to post office of recipient, but not to his home: I just can't be responsible for working of US post offices.

PayPal, MO and Checks are welcome.

P.S. Don't think, that pics are required, but if someone never saw the Saiga-12 8 rd. mag, please mail me, I'll provide the pics.

Edited by ruseller
Ruseller?

Are you having a better time with shipping now? I see that you state above "Guaranteed".

Is this just for S-12 8rd mags, or for the majority of your items?

Just checking if mags are easier for you to ship than other parts from Russia.

Thanks.

This is for 15 Saiga-12 8 rd. mags only. At least for this time. They are in Germany (not in Russia), that is why I can give any guaranties. Of course, I can give the same guaranties for all other items, that I carrently have in Germany. Shipping from Russia can't be so fast.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Do you have any of these magazines left?

Hello, to everyone!

Have a very limited quantity (15 mags) of new Izhmash Saiga-12 8 rd. mags for special prices:

Shipping from Germany within 3-4 weeks since the payment received and shipping address is confirmed. GUARANTIED!

Any additional day of delivery (starting from 32) will be compensated by refunding $5.

Refund will not be made if the parcel delivered to post office of recipient, but not to his home: I just can't be responsible for working of US post offices.

P.S. Don't think, that pics are required, but if someone never saw the Saiga-12 8 rd. mag, please mail me, I'll provide the pics.

Do you have any of these magazines left?

Hello, to everyone!

Yes, still have a couple.

• 2 weeks later...
Recieved my 2 mags promptly, bodies in one week and springs 10 days later. No problems though one mag body needed a little modification to work properly. I've got stuff from this guy before and been satisfied.

Must be nice, I only had to wait eleven months to get two of the three mags I ordered from that asshole.

Recieved my 2 mags promptly, bodies in one week and springs 10 days later. No problems though one mag body needed a little modification to work properly. I've got stuff from this guy before and been satisfied.

Must be nice, I only had to wait eleven months to get two of the three mags I ordered from that asshole.

I'm working every day to improve my service. Hopefully, the things, happened with DaGroaner, will never be happened again with someone else. At least, I'll make all or this.

I'm working every day to improve my service. Hopefully, the things, happened with DaGroaner, will never be happened again with someone else. At least, I'll make all or this.

Russeller, I am still waiting on my mag and magwell along with my frontsight w/muzzle brake

Douglas C .McLain jr, Tomball Texas Both from Gun Broker auction sight.

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.