8" SBS w/new Lage Forend (pic)

ROFL!!!

My thoughts were along the lines of...

"How long before the tip of the shell sticks out the end of the barrel because there *IS NO BARREL* just the chamber... and that is cut back TOO!!!!! " :lol:

I can just see a shorty shotgun that the very TIP of a shotgun shell is visible... Cant get ANY SHORTER Than THAT!!! :lol:

Obviously at that point it would have to be a straight blowback bolt design... but hell, if Anyone can make one, it would be Tony!!

Nevertheless... Lookin GOOD!!! :up:

:smoke:

Sir!

Can you share what tips/tricks you use to ensure reliable cycling with such a short barrel?

Do you only use heavy loads?

Only on setting 2?

Did you enlarge the gas port? how much? (or, if its maybe 1mm for every inch of barrel cut down from 22" or some equation like that?)

Thanks!

C-

Edited by cpileri

Have to say that's one of your nicer looking shorty's (hider and handguard). Are you making that handguard? Doesn't look like a cut down Tapco, haven't looked to compare, but makes me curious none the less.

How much b.s. is involved with SBS, SBR paperwork and how does it apply to gun sale. (can I go through the motions, get approved, then buy a single or multiple guns over a period of time or is it on a gun by gun basis?)