I have one Saiga stock for sale for $75 shipped. This will only fit on unconverted Saigas. Thanks!

PICS HERE: http://www.sturmgewehr.com/webBBS/parts.cgi?read=170723

WOW when I had a Romak II I would've sold my soul for this...... for now I can put it on my saiga 410!

any interest in trades? Harris bipod never used, CQB specter 3 point sling in tan, CAA stock saddle for M4 stock, 45 and 223 ammo?

Not to be a dick, but did we ever learn 922R compliance issues relating to integrated pg in stock? IF it's American made, I think it counts as 2 domestic parts so you'll still need one or two more I believe. If it's foreign made, please be mindful that it might not meet the compliance demands of our over-bearing, idiot, governmental control agencies. However, if it's an actual Saiga stock and imported on a Saiga (same caliber gun as it's going onto) then it shouldn't be a problem, hopefully. Please bear in mind, I'm not trying to be a dick I just don't want anyone getting into trouble.

That being said, it's a sweet stock.

Edited by AegisDei
anyone who doesn't bother to educate tehm on teh laws, shouldn't be playing with guns!

I would hope no one puts these on stock saigas!

As previously mentioned... THESE CAME IN AS FACTORY ON MANY SAIGA RIFLES... they wouldnt make it thru customs if they were wrong... ( although a boatload of S12's did... ROFL!!! ) and have been in the country that way for some time now... NO problems...

I will bet the wad that they are OK on a factory Saiga...

:smoke:

anyone who doesn't bother to educate tehm on teh laws, shouldn't be playing with guns!

I would hope no one puts these on stock saigas!

As previously mentioned... THESE CAME IN AS FACTORY ON MANY SAIGA RIFLES... they wouldnt make it thru customs if they were wrong... ( although a boatload of S12's did... ROFL!!! ) and have been in the country that way for some time now... NO problems...

I will bet the wad that they are OK on a factory Saiga...

:smoke:

I did post a letter I received from ATF over in the Saiga 308 forum, where they told me I would need to do the 10-or-less-parts thing to add a drag-style stock to my converted Saiga. I'm convinced that ATF has somesort of unpublished point system for rifles (kinda like they do for pistols). Since these fit unconverted Saigas, it likely that they "score" better that a t-hole on a converted Saiga.

Larry

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.