Holy Grail found?

Saiga 12,10rd mags

Halo forearm

Saiga 308 20rd mads

snags= :cryss::wacko::wacko:

I caught the Halo forearm rail system this morning browsing the threads. How far away are they from production? $240-270 is pretty steep but they can honestly charge whatever the market will bear. I guess I shouldn't complain because some rail systems on ARs cost that much or more, and I shelled out for one of those.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did anyone notice that the number "avaliable" was down to 45 last night and now it is back up to 113. Also the market price was listed at $65. What market price was that? Anyways, I hope they get here soon.

AND I'M DOWN FOR 30!! Now we need the Last Shot Bolt Hold Open!! Where did all you guys go that was working on these? You know who you are. I would ask but people start crying when someone get curious as to what happened to the idea they brought up in the first place.

We had held back a certain number of available mags for dealers and just shifted 100 of those over to retail available last night. And the "MSRP $65 you save 9%" is just something in the web software that I killed today. It looked really stupid when it said "MSRP $59 you save 0%" so we put it to $65. Clearly the MSRP is whatever we say it is, we're the M.

No matter what...I still made the first 10+ round mag:

DSC02117.JPG

Wow, that's interesting to say the lease. The question is, does it work right?

Kevin

Hey I live like 10 min away from you guys! Would it be possible to order and have someone from the company call me when they are ready? This way I could save you some time, and me some money on the shipping. Also, do you think that the mags will be ready before the Mystery Mountain 3 Gun match? Thanks for all the great work.

Chris

I pre-ordered 5 mags from you but I have three sets of Izhmash springs, guides and followers that need bodies and floorplates, is there anyway I can buy just those two parts from you? Thanks.

Damn! That sucks dude! sounds like an Andrei/Ruseller "special".

And yet everyone is still on his nuts. :rolleyes: If you can't get anything worked out. Maybe I'll buy your internals off you....keep it in mind. I buy just about anything Saiga.

lemme know. :smoke:

I pre-ordered 5 mags from you but I have three sets of Izhmash springs, guides and followers that need bodies and floorplates, is there anyway I can buy just those two parts from you? Thanks.

I'd just sell the parts you have and order whole mags. The AGP mag uses a different floorplate than the Russian mags. (Makes it easier to add an extension)

Kevin

Damn! That sucks dude! sounds like an Andrei/Ruseller "special".

And yet everyone is still on his nuts. :rolleyes: If you can't get anything worked out. Maybe I'll buy your internals off you....keep it in mind. I buy just about anything Saiga.

lemme know. :smoke:

Yup, I did end up with two complete mags and a refund for the third after an eleven month wait so the internals were basically interest on an eleven month delinquency. Thanks for the offer but I have a bunch of Russian eight rounders and I might as well have some spare parts, however I doubt they will ever fail. Maybe the followers can wear out? Got trade bait? You never know.

Saiga 12,10rd mags

Halo forearm

Saiga 308 20rd mads

snags= :cryss::wacko::wacko:

I caught the Halo forearm rail system this morning browsing the threads. How far away are they from production? $240-270 is pretty steep but they can honestly charge whatever the market will bear. I guess I shouldn't complain because some rail systems on ARs cost that much or more, and I shelled out for one of those.

I emailed them about 3 weeks ago and was told they had finishing issues with the anodizing process and it would be soon??? $250.00-$275.00 is a bit steep as you say, but thats about the going price for good rail systems for AR's.I like the stable platform for a light and vertical grip,plus it looks cool as hell on the Saiga.

Edited by Pointer

Looks like I ordered just in time. I had been teetering on the edge for a while not sure if I was gonna see this sooner or much later. With the pic provided at the top of this thread I figured it was close enough and ordered 5 yesterday.

I hope we don't have all that long to wait...

Now we need the Last Shot Bolt Hold Open!! Where did all you guys go that was working on these?

I'm right here. They'll be for sale in about a week.

Jeric

Jeric,

Please let me know when your bolt-hold is available as I have said this would almost make the Saiga 12 perfect for tactical and competitive use.

thanks,

Jeric,

Please let me know when your bolt-hold is available as I have said this would almost make the Saiga 12 perfect for tactical and competitive use.

thanks,

I totally agree. I'll give you a shout when they're ready.

Jeric,

That's good to hear! I was curious what price range they will be in. Feel free to shoot me an email when they are available. Maybe you can send out a bulk email to the members hear. :smoke:

+1. I am very interested in hearing when these are available.

-C4-

Jeric,

That's good to hear! I was curious what price range they will be in. Feel free to shoot me an email when they are available. Maybe you can send out a bulk email to the members hear. :smoke:

Or just post a new thread about it...

Well, I ordered ten a few weeks ago. No idea why, as I'm stuck over here in the Middle East until April 07. Ah, well. At least I have something to look forward to.

Like making a 15/16 round "super duty" mag out of a 10 and a five...heh heh...

Alex

Like making a 15/16 round "super duty" mag out of a 10 and a five...heh heh...

Dang it!!...See what happens when ya let a West Texan have a bunch'a gun parts!!??...Mayhem.....LOL!

Stay Safer over there ,Alex!...

Wakal you might want to make up a bunch of those and have em ready when the new guys come around saying "Oh I just can't see any use in keeping this gun if I can't have a mag that holds more than just 10 rds"

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :cryss: wa wa :cryss: waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

the new guys come around saying "Oh I just can't see any use in keeping this gun if I can't have a mag that holds more than just 10 rds"

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa wa wa waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Ya know... thats FUNNT!!!

How many people ACTUALLY SOLD their S-12's and S-.308's for EXACTLY that Reason!?!?!?!?

Boneheads the lot of em...

:smoke:

I am confused, as are others. Why would a new mag maker take orders for "500" mags??? Unless he needed that amount of money to start/complete the mfg process. If that's the case, as all possible logic dictates that it is, then, I'll wait for it to actually work because all of you "pre-construction" guys are involuntary investors in a project that you did not sign up to fund as an investor. IF this guy wants to cut me in for a % of the net profits, then I MIGHT want to invest. Otherwise, he is conning people into R&D development, or conning people into becoming involuntary investors under a false guise, with 0 interest, 0 profits, and a possibil;ity of complete failure. I'll wait, thank you.

Why would a new mag maker take orders for "500" mags??? Unless he needed that amount of money to start/complete the mfg process.

This doesn't seem to be the case here. I don't know about anyone else but my charge card has not been billed and I placed the pre order 1 week ago. Get online and check your accounts. How can you say he is using our money to fund his manufacturing when the Charge accounts have not been billed? Besides, by using a charge card you can dispute the charges for many reasons as written on your charge statement. We all take a risk when we buy anything on the Internet,Is a company still in business? Will they ship the product? If we want something we place an order and wait for an outcome. We are all careful with our money and place faith in any company we buy from until proven different. Some people are not afraid of taking a risk and some will never take a risk,to each his own. All we can do is wait and see. An opportunity is never labeled,when you think you see one, take action.

Ace

I simply got tired of waiting for two years and simply "broke down" when I saw someone was actually going through with the process of getting something up and running rather than vaporware promises or abandoned projects (which this can still succumb to).

Not logical of me, but with a full time job, I figured I could risk a couple hundred dollars as a guinea pig and see what happens in a few weeks/months/whatever. I haven't been charged yet, and is on my low limit credit card I use for personal/small company Internet purchases "in case" and my financial risk is minimum.

It might be different for other people but I think its a safer gamble than trying my hand at poker (because I am terrible and always loose). I am also throwing money at Tromix's muzzle brake which still hasn't been batch-run through the machine shop either (90 days out). However, assuming both are fruitful products, I'll probably forget about them and they'll show up one day as a pleasant surprise when I'm building up some other toy. If I was more patient, I would wait as well, but 2 years and I've hit my patience limit unfortunately.

I am confused, as are others. Why would a new mag maker take orders for "500" mags??? Unless he needed that amount of money to start/complete the mfg process. If that's the case, as all possible logic dictates that it is, then, I'll wait for it to actually work because all of you "pre-construction" guys are involuntary investors in a project that you did not sign up to fund as an investor. IF this guy wants to cut me in for a % of the net profits, then I MIGHT want to invest. Otherwise, he is conning people into R&D development, or conning people into becoming involuntary investors under a false guise, with 0 interest, 0 profits, and a possibil;ity of complete failure. I'll wait, thank you.

BZZZZZZZ, Oh, I'm sorry, that's the wrong answer... Cmon I want to hear Kevin come in and say

[soup nazi\] NO MAGS FOR YOU [\soup nazi]. Which is good cuz later you'll find the recipie for them lol. Got to love Seinfeld.

Seriously, there ARE other reasons, you just haven't thought enough about it.

And yea, my cc is not charged yet either.