My new favorite gun

I did this conversion yesterday, and took it out today. The stock is a temp until I can get a tromix Lage.

I bought eight of those promag 30s ,and those are money! Today I basically just took it out to see if the bullet guide was good before I locked it down.

On the first mag I just let'em fly, 30 down as fast as I could sqeeze the trigger. Flawless! The next mag

I popped three at a time. Its totally different than The S-12 as far as the long draw you feel on the bolt.

This thing is really tight, it pops nice and quick. I love it! Now I just gotta find some F-ing ammo!

This is the most rifle I've ever got for the money. I'm getting them all. I wish the .223 and the .308 were as easy to go high cap, but I gotta have them all in 16''. :super::devil:

Oh, and by the way, anyone thinking about those Tapco folding stocks can stop. I bought two of them to hold me over on a couple of guns, until I get the ones I want. I bought them only because I get wholesale

cost and they were super cheap. Even the new upgraded ones with the steel pins are'nt worth 60.00 bucks!

Those things are real cheesy. :unsure::killer::devil:

post-1936-1152497280_thumb.jpg

That is a nice gun! I love my 16" 7.62x39. The promag 40s cycle nice too!

I also will agree about the Tapco folding stock. I bough the first one for $60.00, then i showed my roommate the finished product and all he did was grab the stock and slightly pull and the plastic pin broke and it swings freely. So I was an idiot and picked up another, just a dissippointed with this one. :angry:

That is a nice gun! I love my 16" 7.62x39. The promag 40s cycle nice too!

I also will agree about the Tapco folding stock. I bough the first one for $60.00, then i showed my roommate the finished product and all he did was grab the stock and slightly pull and the plastic pin broke and it swings freely. So I was an idiot and picked up another, just a dissippointed with this one. :angry:

I could'nt believe how fragile those things are. The pin looks like its gonna break every time you fold it.

Could you imagine if you had to rely on that piece of shit in the field. Shame on them for selling something like that. :ded: I only paid $20.00 for them, so its not that big of a deal, but I could imagine how pissed I'd be if I paid $60.00. It looks like it would easy to fix but for that price you should'nt have to! :killer::devil: