When I was younger I'd say around 6th grade I was very into punk rock had the funky colored spiked up hair, then one day as the dye on my hair started turning a yellow-orangish color one of my classmates said I looked like a cheddar cheese and the nickname stuck with me the rest of my life. Fast forward to my freshman year in high school I started getting really into graffiti and coincidentally the same friend that gave me that nickname had become very popular in the graffiti scence so one time I got caught writing cheddar in my school bathroom my friend trying to be funny said "so what are you gonna write now? Cheds??" So I started writing chedr aka cheds and in graffiti after you put in so much work you reach king status therefor KingChedr, kinda stupid and somewhat criminal but aye we all come from different walks of life lol

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 782
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Grimm is the crazy Doberman/Rotty mix pictured in my avatar. That was him with muzzle in my hand as we said goodbye moments before putting him down. After my father passed when I was 9, my mother bro

Mine is simply the name I have given my S12 when the shit hits the fan misery is what I will bring

Posted Images

Omega (the last letter of the Greek alphabet) is often used to denote the last, the end, or the ultimate limit of a set.

Invictus is Latin for "unconquered" and also the title of a famous poem by William Ernest Henley.

I interpet it to mean "The Last Undefeated"...or maybe last man standing.

I'm stubborn and tough and a survivor.

When all others have bent to someone else's will, I will still stand.  Beaten, broken, but unbowed.

Semper Fidelis

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

HB of CJ (old coot) means that I am an old coot of 68 years physically infirmed and always mentally suspect. HB are my initials. CJ is the small nearly perfect mountain valley town in SW OR USA where we have lived since 1988. About 43N, 123W. Kinda. Kommiefornika political refugees. HB of CJ (old coot) smile.png

• Like 3
  • 3 weeks later...
Well, mine is a sort of boring one. I work in New York City, right on 5th Ave. around 42nd St. and I'm an IBEW Local 3 Electrician. I've had this name since my gaming days, NOLF, Medal of Honor, Call of Duty, Battlefield2, Battlefield 1942, and Call of Duty2. My dad is Navy retired and my daughter is joining the Navy as we speak. 

• 2 weeks later...

Mine is my daughter's nickname.  She earned it when she was 2, she's 5 now.  Sneakiest little thing I've ever seen, and resourceful too.  And for my avatar?  I'm probably narcoleptic...and I thought it was fitting when I found this old newspaper advertisement.  Good forum, thanks for having me.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Doesn't mean a darned thing! Way back when the first PC's and the Internet was just beginning to become what it was. I must have tried 100 user names to join Prodigy to get online. Absolutely evrty one came back user name taken. For some stupid reason I typed in my little brother's dog's name, and 56, the year I was born. It took it.

Name was given to me by a boss, I like having harmless fun with ppl, ie cows milking/ exploding targets/newbs.

Several yrs ago I had a friend at work who would always read old paperback books, one day I decided I'm going to fuck with him, he left his work area to take a shit or something and I grabbed his book, speed reading forward 20 pgs or so found a climax point and took the page.

My work partner now, a woman, is reading The Longest Ride, guess what...????

And I'm a little sarcastic, same woman^^^^^ is a Smokin Hot Bitch, 5.8" and several of the dudes who are always up her ass are 5.6" or less, she has a new nickname.

Anyhow, best to all 

Mine is simply my first passion, and what I ride!

For those that do not know, the Harley Davidson "big twin" was a name labeled for the larger cubic inch Harley engine rather than the smaller sportster! 

The pic is however an older family pic of a relative and his Harley. (at least that is what I was told.)

• 6 months later...

My Dad's stage name was Devin Theme. I tried making an account on Runescape and it game me Theme_ with randomly generated numbers. I thought Theme57 looked the best and it just kind of stuck. This was when I was about... 8 years old? So give or take 14 or so years ha ha. 

My name is Mike Ezzo and my military MOS was 11B  (Light Infantry) C2 means Dragon Missle Operator. 

101st Airborne  -  HHC 1/506  Inf PIR  S-2 Motorcycle Scout,     B Co 1/506th PIR Inf   Imjin Scout Camp Greaves S Korea

While in the service I loved the opposing forces OPFOR  weapons, after taking a weapons course on Soviet Weapons. I came to realize how durable and tough their firearms are . Especially when working in desert or Jungle environments

This is my first forum and look forward to exploring the Saiga 12.

• Like 4
  • 4 weeks later...

My name is Mike Ezzo and my military MOS was 11B  (Light Infantry) C2 means Dragon Missle Operator. 

101st Airborne  -  HHC 1/506  Inf PIR  S-2 Motorcycle Scout,     B Co 1/506th PIR Inf   Imjin Scout Camp Greaves S Korea

While in the service I loved the opposing forces OPFOR  weapons, after taking a weapons course on Soviet Weapons. I came to realize how durable and tough their firearms are . Especially when working in desert or Jungle environments

This is my first forum and look forward to exploring the Saiga 12.

Welcome to the forum & thank you for your service.

The Kalashnikovs are a great platform for a SHTF rifle and there is a lot of great info on this board. 

• 1 month later...

Back in the 80s and early 90s I was employed as a flight instructor for an FBO located in Ventura County Ca. We bought, sold, chartered and instructed using Cessna aircraft mostly. Our fleet consisted of quite a bit of the Cessna line up including some very tired 152s up through a really sweet Citation. We also had a Mitsubishi MU2 that was a joy to fly but would bite you in the ass if she wasn't flown precisely by the numbers. The C337 (my avatar) was and still is one of my all time favorites.

post-50433-0-11128700-1451067967.jpeg

• Like 2

My chosen trade. Enjoy making things for over 40 years...

Working with things is great! They don't whine, moan, bitch and complain. When they break, crack or the holes get out of round. You can weld them up, grind and machine down to better than they started in most cases.

• Like 1

First used it not long after I bought my first motorcycle in almost 20 years.  In April of 2000 I brought home a still new BMW R1200C.  Although the C actually stood for Custom according to BMW literature, it didn't take long for this obviously cruiser style bike to become the BMW cruiser.  As was normal for that era on the Interweeb, a special interest website for the model was in full operation which I promptly joined using the name "cruisin",  I've been using that name (or some iteration; cruisinTx2) on every website since.  The name also fit nicely with my other passion; sailing on my Catalina 22.

• Like 1
  • 6 months later...