:super: still needs alot of work I had new wheels but

I'd recommend some Mickey Thompson side biter wheels in black, that would look nice with that car.

SO, this zombie thread comes about, i suppose I should share what my name is. Vultite is a "magical" metal used in a text based game I used to play years and years ago back when IBM's where huge monsters and I was still a kid, I actually self learned how to type and read fast from that game (no pictures, only text) it's still a popular game today (back then it was Gemstone III which is now Gemstone IV). The name stuck with me because I still use my old email account from forever ago.....so there, nerdy it may be, but whadayagonnado? :haha:

Edited by Vultite
  • Replies 782
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Grimm is the crazy Doberman/Rotty mix pictured in my avatar. That was him with muzzle in my hand as we said goodbye moments before putting him down. After my father passed when I was 9, my mother bro

Mine is simply the name I have given my S12 when the shit hits the fan misery is what I will bring

Posted Images

I survived a sport skydive from 15,000 feet after I managed to smack the ground without the benefit of an open parachute.

The guys in my F-16 squadron - never known for their mercy - called me Bounce after that. The name stuck.

thats a hell of a story...

MultiSlacking--verb

1) Doing multiple slacker-esque things concurrently

2) Having two or more non-work related web pages, open on your work computer, at one time.

3) That combination of MySpace, chatting, and Wikipedia that Gen Y calls "work". The office internet take on "Work hard, play hard."

Yeah, that pretty much sums things up... :rolleyes: It's hard damn work, but somebody has to do it.

Hallboss-

During offensive/active shooter training my routine position was nicknamed the "hallboss." I was the guy who stayed in the doorway of a room that was being cleared. This kept an eye on their back and made sure there was no activity in the hallway.

However, when I was injured in 2004 they pulled me off of the street and stuck me behind a desk in the hall. It didn't take long for my favorite position during tactical training to become my nickname.

Edited by hallboss
I survived a sport skydive from 15,000 feet after I managed to smack the ground without the benefit of an open parachute.

The guys in my F-16 squadron - never known for their mercy - called me Bounce after that. The name stuck.

thats a hell of a story...

It was one hell of an experience.

10 weeks in traction and six months before I was walking unaided again.

well the scout part comes from how i was in scouting (assistant scoutmaster now they tell me they won't let me go ) and i'm joe...so ya that is where that part came in.

the girl was the first "gun girl" of our group and the best looking....so instead of say me holding one of my guns i snagged a pic of her :angel:

All this time I thought it was a photo of you! Couldn't figure why you liked the ladies?

(sorry_ i owe you a cold one)

You wouldn't believe some of the comments I've gotten since I signed up here. The good ones I forward to the girl from the picture.

Obake also called "obakemono", are the traditional ghosts, goblins and monsters from Japanese folklore. I was born on Halloween and picked up the name from a Jiu-Jitsu teacher a few years back. A large part of me is covered in traditional Japanese tattoos and I have an Oni on my neck. It could be because I am white as a ghost though....or ugly.

I'll still take it over my other nickname... " Silent Ninja". Which I got after dealing with some punk at a club who was hitting his girl. I excused myself from the people I was with, walked over choked the guy to sleep and walked back to my friends and didn't say anything. This was like 10 years ago, before people knew what MMA or Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, some dork said I was like a ninja. A silent ninja! :ph34r:. Nicknames never stick except my lastname "Scarbrough".

You wouldn't believe some of the comments I've gotten since I signed up here. The good ones I forward to the girl from the picture.

I havn't said anything yet but that kindof makes this like a game...

Just fwd me her number :smoke:

Bounce I looked through this whole thing earlier seeing if you had posted. That is just wild man. No wonder your such a cranky bastard. :haha:

Alright, being the new guy I'll give you guys a tidbit about myself.

Salmonking is actually a name derived years ago from the game, Halo. In creating a character, I chose to adorn him with pink/'Salmon' colored armor to: 1) to emasculate my friends, and 2) not blend in in the slightest. Because I possess an ego, the word 'king' came to mind. Voila; the name Salmonking was born. It had a ring to it, so it's been used for pretty much every online site I've created since.

Now that a dorky light has been cast upon me, I've got to nominate Bounce for the craziest name origin that I've read so far.

My family came from Finland and according to my grandmother on my fathers side she can trace here heritage back to vikings, don't know if its true but that's what she said. Most of my friends have always referred to me as the viking.

Looking for a vanity plate for my jeep, Viking was taken, so NORSMAN was available. The name stuck.

-E

My family came from Finland and according to my grandmother on my fathers side she can trace here heritage back to vikings, don't know if its true but that's what she said. Most of my friends have always referred to me as the viking.

Looking for a vanity plate for my jeep, Viking was taken, so NORSMAN was available. The name stuck.

-E

You should find out.

6500rpm=Gear Head Fleet Tech by Trade. It's also close to the number of paintballs that I used to throw on my way to the first bunker, and a goal of mine with my s12 if Tromix could hook me up. :haha:

Glad to see some other pb guys here. I need to get out and re-color some people. oh, and I just wanted a simple name that wasn't taken.

"drus" is gaelic for "oak"

"saga" is the gaelic for "sage" (roughly translated)

Therefore with "drus-" as a prefix and "-sagas" as a suffix, you get drusagas. Rough translation can mean anything from Oakwise, Wise One of Oaks, Wise as an Oak, etc.

Made up the name as a play on the word "druid".

well the scout part comes from how i was in scouting (assistant scoutmaster now they tell me they won't let me go ) and i'm joe...so ya that is where that part came in.

the girl was the first "gun girl" of our group and the best looking....so instead of say me holding one of my guns i snagged a pic of her :angel:

All this time I thought it was a photo of you! Couldn't figure why you liked the ladies?

(sorry_ i owe you a cold one)

Holy Crap - I thought the avatar was him with a serious case of man boobs! Sorry Scoutjoe, no offense. I looked at that avatar quite a few times trying to figure it out.

Some cool names and descriptions here! Mine is from the fact that I own a 1985 Ford Bronco, quite possibly the finest vehicle ever produced, and the fact that I'm building a 429 Cobra Jet engine for it. As good as the Bronco is, Ford never produced one with a big block, so I'm just correcting their oversight. The name just blends so well, the Ford BronCobra! lol. I figure I will be able to get stuck twice as fast.

When I joined here, all I had was a .22 rifle. But even after increasing my "arsenal", as the media would put it :rolleyes: , I kept signing up for other forums with the same username.

So if you see some dumbass posting as "22_Shooter" on another forum, it's probably me :D .

(I'm a member at Rimfire Central, some guy made it a point to claim "ownership" of this username, awhile back :lol: . He had replied in a thread I had replied in, and added "BTW, I'm the original 22Shooter". I got a laugh out of it. I think it was the same as mine, but without the underscore, or something like that.)

EDIT: So ScoutJoe, you're not the chick in your avatar?!?!? Then my apologies for all the dirty PM's :haha: .

Edited by 22_Shooter
My name is Aaron and I have super powers.

that rocks.

Mine is the translation of my last name. My ancestors were the "head of the armor-making guild." While it's a function we haven't served since the advent of modernity, my family has always nonetheless found the mechanical to be highly therapeutic. Whether it's cars, motorcycles, arms & armor, etc- I have always made it my hobby to study it, to try to learn the secrets of it's design intricacies. Regardless of the century, and whatever duties or roles we now fill in our public lives, the men of our family are still Renaissance men in our private lives.

Alright, being the new guy I'll give you guys a tidbit about myself.

Salmonking is actually a name derived years ago from the game, Halo. In creating a character, I chose to adorn him with pink/'Salmon' colored armor to: 1) to emasculate my friends, and 2) not blend in in the slightest. Because I possess an ego, the word 'king' came to mind. Voila; the name Salmonking was born. It had a ring to it, so it's been used for pretty much every online site I've created since.

Now that a dorky light has been cast upon me, I've got to nominate Bounce for the craziest name origin that I've read so far.

I used to be based in Orlando with Delta airlines. Ever fly Delta Express? You may have been on one of my airplanes.

The Radius is the large bone on the thumb-side of the forearm. "Distal" means "farthest from the point of attachment". The Distal Radius is the area just above the wrist and is the most commonly broken bone in the body. Being so common, I x-ray about a dozen of these a day. The picture in my avatar is a distal radius and ulna fracture in a child. (The ulna is the other, smaller bone in the forearm.)

Seemed pretty appropriate. Its my screen handle for every forum I'm on and every game I play as well as my e-mail address.

EDIT: So ScoutJoe, you're not the chick in your avatar?!?!? Then my apologies for all the dirty PM's :haha: .

You're not sorry....you know it, I know it hell even the dog knows it.. :haha:

Holy Crap - I thought the avatar was him with a serious case of man boobs! Sorry Scoutjoe, no offense. I looked at that avatar quite a few times trying to figure it out.

post-1914-1241056584_thumb.jpg

post-1914-1241056608_thumb.jpg

She was our official gun model that day