• Replies 782
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Grimm is the crazy Doberman/Rotty mix pictured in my avatar. That was him with muzzle in my hand as we said goodbye moments before putting him down. After my father passed when I was 9, my mother bro

Mine is simply the name I have given my S12 when the shit hits the fan misery is what I will bring

Posted Images

When the old gentleman became the valiant knight Don Quoxite he needed a warhorse. All that was available to him was a broken sway back cart horse but in his eyes it was a magnificent steed. rocinante. hack no more.

2nd bestest book ever!!!!

EDIT: So ScoutJoe, you're not the chick in your avatar?!?!? Then my apologies for all the dirty PM's :haha: .

You're not sorry....you know it, I know it hell even the dog knows it.. :haha:

You're right. I'm not....................but then again, you DID reply to those PM's ^_^ .

I hit some keys with my left hand.

I read your post, and thought :huh: .

Then I looked at your username and :haha2: :haha2: :haha2: :haha2: .

EDIT: So ScoutJoe, you're not the chick in your avatar?!?!? Then my apologies for all the dirty PM's :haha: .

You're right. I'm not....................but then again, you DID reply to those PM's ^_^ .

I'm so not coming up in my leather outfit now, you bastard :haha:

Edited by scoutjoe

I'm so not coming up in my leather outfit now, you bastard :haha:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Like to shoot long-range. Pretty good at it.

Used to tell jack-a$$ that and they'd have to think about it for a minute, then I'd get an OOOOOOOHHHHH and they'd backoff.

I'd use CHEAPY rifles and get really good results. Friends were amazed. Practice, practice, practice.

E.O.S.

well the scout part comes from how i was in scouting (assistant scoutmaster now they tell me they won't let me go ) and i'm joe...so ya that is where that part came in.

the girl was the first "gun girl" of our group and the best looking....so instead of say me holding one of my guns i snagged a pic of her :angel:

All this time I thought it was a photo of you! Couldn't figure why you liked the ladies?

(sorry_ i owe you a cold one)

You wouldn't believe some of the comments I've gotten since I signed up here. The good ones I forward to the girl from the picture.

I thought you were a lesbian.

PF are my initials and I work on an ambulance and for a fire dept as a "medic." :)

Im not sure what the deal is, but I have found that alot of medics own guns... alot of guns. I suppose I fall into the category.

I live in the SALTy sea air by St. PETERsburg, Florida. Also Salt Peter was a guitarist for my favorite punk band, The Dwarves.

I used to live on 4th street between the Gandy and the Howard Franklin bridges.

Well, a few years back, my daughter had some clown, opps, some guy come to pick her up for a date.

As he stood at the bottom of the stairs, I started talking to him. I thought I was being nice. :devil:

I guess he didn't think so, and when he asked my daughter if I would really do what I said I would do

if he touched her, hurt her, brought her home late, gave her alcahol, ect, ect, ect. , she had him turn

around and "read the wall".

On that particular wall are my black belt certificates, my intructor certificates, and several photos. :eek:

He was very nice to her and had her home on time and I got a new nick name. :D

Well, a few years back, my daughter had some clown, opps, some guy come to pick her up for a date.

As he stood at the bottom of the stairs, I started talking to him. I thought I was being nice. :devil:

I guess he didn't think so, and when he asked my daughter if I would really do what I said I would do

if he touched her, hurt her, brought her home late, gave her alcahol, ect, ect, ect. , she had him turn

On that particular wall are my black belt certificates, my intructor certificates, and several photos. :eek:

:lolol: :lolol: :eek::eek:

Did he come back?

Mine's too obvious! Nuts about guns and getting nuttier all the time. :killer: I was surprised the name was not taken, but then again, you folks have some really imaginative names. I am so nuts, I got my FFL last year and have started my own business. I can't wait 'till it grows a little more and I become a business member. :super:

Visit My Website

It's the main character of a couple old video games. Twinsen, a Quetch, from planet Twinsun. It was an old adventure game, the kind they don't make anymore. The two games still have a pretty big cult following. Me and my cousin would play these two games and The Neverhood over and over. He often goes by "Hoborg" who is the God character in that game.

The games went by a few names in different countries, the games themselves were French. The first one was: Relentless, Little Big Adventure, and Twinsen's Adventure. The second one was: Little Big Adventure 2, and Twinsen's Odyssey.

twinsen.gif

Chris409 and Chris411 were taken.

OK so actually this was the first forum I ever joined, just wanted to get those damn Barnauls to feed in my 10 rounders and convert to PG. Didnt put any effort into the name, just my name and the saiga I had. 5 years and 5 Saiga's later, I still end up here periodically. had I known, I would have come up with something so much cooler :super: I am 12gaugesage on most other forums, dont tell anyone.

:lolol: :lolol: :eek::eek:

Did he come back?

Yes, but only as " a friend ". My daughter didn't date alot until she moved out......I don't know why. :devil:

Yes, but only as " a friend ". My daughter didn't date alot until she moved out......I don't know why. :devil:

Dude, you're slackin'!!!!

Spread the FEAR!!!!

Dude, you're slackin'!!!!

Spread the FEAR!!!!

If this had been more recent, I'd have one of your new shirts, and I'd be "read_the_shirt" :haha: