As I browse the forum, I can't help noticing the creative screennames...some are obvious (like mine for instance, my actual name), but others, not so much.

So, what does yours mean?

Long, long ago, I ventured into the capitalist world as a remodeling contractor. Mcdandc was my logo for Mc*** Design and Construction.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 782
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Grimm is the crazy Doberman/Rotty mix pictured in my avatar. That was him with muzzle in my hand as we said goodbye moments before putting him down. After my father passed when I was 9, my mother bro

Mine is simply the name I have given my S12 when the shit hits the fan misery is what I will bring

Posted Images

I carried a Victorinox Swiss Champ and a Leatherman back in high school - late 80's, and could fix most things with the two. A friend dubbed me "MacGyver." However, being part Irish and having the middle name of McDowell, I chose to spell it without the a. Hence McGyver.

I collect antique and modern amunition and have for a while. I hang out with a lot of vets from wars of yesteryear. one of my best friends who is gone now came over one day and saw me polishing my collection and said 'jeez thats alot of bullets dude!" he started calling me bulletdude after that day, and the rest is history.

• 2 weeks later...

Chupa was given to me by my friends many years ago. I am a proud mix of Irish/German. In my younger days, I liked to fight alot and drink just as much. Go figure.

Edited by chupa
  • 2 weeks later...

<---- Just my name. I was born in the Soviet Union. Arik is simular to Eric in Russian. When I came here customs agents (or whomever they were) told my parents I can keep it as is, change to Eric or change it to Art. My parents Chose to change it to Art since they knew it was an "English" name.

Edited by Arik
.......I lived in south Louisiana for a number of years, and was adopted into that particular culture by the local New Orleans 'yats I was fortunate enough to meet ! Worked and played with a lot of Cajun (Acadian) crazies all over south LA. for years..........."Jeaux" is the south Louisiana version of "Joe", and "E" is my last name initial. (Lived in Wisconsin and worked in Chicago for many years after that, but the folks up there heard the southern accent and automatically deducted about 30 I.Q. points from me.......fortunately, they CAN be educated to the contrary....) (Who's the ones that are ignorant?? Look at their gun laws in Illinois & Wisconsin........... Jeez.........)

I now live back in Arkansas, seen described in this forum as the "armpit of america", which I really won't argue........... but at least we also have the right to legally hang large caliber handguns under our armpits.

Also, I'm close enough to Tony's shop to drive over and place my order in person......Good enough for me !!!

Great forum !!! I'm learning a lot!!

"Hey Jeaux...Where you going with that gun in your hand?..." :))

Okay My Turn...

I'm a Rasta...and I live in Manila, The Philippines...

"Recruiting soldiers...

For Jah Army

Recruiting soldiers...

Jah Time is Now

Satan Forces...

They all rise up to fight...

Rise up to fight...

Jah and The Saints."

-Peter Tosh

Recruiting Soldiers

Jah Ras Ta Far I

Nice ini..

i have been using this nick since an old Quake III clan days...

a few on this forum remeber timelord from enemy territory or some of rummie's map's

any how i am the 1 an only TimeLord...

believe..

Well mine is pretty self explanatory. Being a firearms instructor at a range, I started making reference to guns being 'tacticool' because of all the crazy shit people would add to them. I would even warn people of being 'tacticool' when purchasing their first gun.

Chupa was given to me by my friends many years ago. I am a proud mix of Irish/German. In my younger days, I liked to fight alot and drink just as much. Go figure.

Irish Temper and German Stubbornness...

Just add boots and beer!!!

Been there done that!!!

The reason God invented alcohol.... was to keep the Irish from ruling the world!!!

I love butterfly knives,which are more properly called balisongs.Therefore if you are really good at flipping one,i am not,you should be able to call yourself the BALIBLASTER! :ded:

I used to play with those things, their kinda hypnotic when you get a good routine going real fast.

If you ever decide to practice (being able to open mine quicker than a switchblade was enough to deter a couple of altercations in my youth. luckily I didn't get shot.) remember a few things,

1. Only the BACK of the blade should be able to touch your hand. :o

2. DON'T practice while drunk. :ded:

3. DON'T practice close to your friends. :ded:

4. DON'T practice next to your dog, kid, cat, or anything/one that wouldn't appreciate having a knife thrown at it or them. :ded:

5. ABSOLUTLY NEVER bring a knife to a gunfight!!!!!!!!post-19652-1249407021.gifpost-19652-1249407045.gif

6. If you pull a knife out, a person with their C.H.L. can now LEGALLY shoot you. :ded:

Mine started when I took a friend up to the family farm for a visit. When all the little nieces and nephews saw my truck pull up, they would come out running up to me screaming UNCLE JAKE UNCLE JAKE!! Well, they have grown up now and have provided many great nieces and nephews, but the name has stuck. I'm kinda proud of it as I was dubbed the KOOL uncle! LOL

49north means I am closer to our Canadian brothers than most Americans. I was raised on the mexican border, or frontier as we fondly call it, and have moved as far north as possible in the lower 48. I guess Alaska would be the logical next move.

I just created an account on here today, so i guess I'll bite! My name seems pretty self explanitory (to me anyway), I'm the wife of someone on this board and I like (most) things tactical. We have 5 shotguns, two of which are Saigas...

I'm the wife of someone on this board and I like (most) things tactical.

Fess up. Who is it? I'm going to assume "Tacticool".

Is 'Tacticool' the screen name of some else on here? Yikes I didn't know that! Maybe I should change mine. I thought I was being so clever, HA! Shows what I know. I guess it goes to say, I'm not his wife.