Mine is my SASS cowboys action alias, that kinda morphed into my internet Alias. It's short for "Moves like a Rooted oak". I used to play sand vollyball, and they always gave me crap because my feet never left the sand (I don't jump and dive), and the name "Mighty Oak" came about, ML Roak was a more "cowboy" version of that.

See ya,

ML Roak

• 5 weeks later...
  • Replies 782
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Grimm is the crazy Doberman/Rotty mix pictured in my avatar. That was him with muzzle in my hand as we said goodbye moments before putting him down. After my father passed when I was 9, my mother bro

Mine is simply the name I have given my S12 when the shit hits the fan misery is what I will bring

Posted Images

When I was still in the Army National Guard and deployed to Iraq, I was 6'1" and 280lb.s...still 6'1" and a little heavier now, but my nickname was "BigD", "D" being the initial of my last name, and 45 being the caliber of gun I've carried for the past 9 years. You can guess what the "D" stands for by my avatar. :drevil:

Berzerkers were those Norsemen that went into battle sometimes painted blue and were basically crazier than regular Vikings. My family heritage reaches back to early Viking colonists settling in England near Yorkshire and Nottinghashire.

post-24333-0-96466500-1306191305_thumb.jpg

Edited by Berzerker2

In most cases I always seem to be Odd Man Out, even here on this forum to some extent:

1. I have no interest in any type of sports -- they are a waste of my time.

2. I live in the tree huggin, granola chompin Obama luvin center of the universe (Oregon) and yet I am pretty much a right wing patriotic type.

3. I own weapons but consider them tools to be used when necessary but not as enhancements to or pronouncements of my masculinity.

4. I am retired from a career in the U.S.Army but would rather get my wife out the house and let burglars take what they want -- life is too precious.

Mine is pretty obvious.

I was a gunner on M163 & M167 Vulcan Air Defense Systems in the Army (and damned proud of it!)

Last unit in the Army to field M163 Vulcans (2/3 ADA at Fort Riley, Kansas)

post-33594-0-88039600-1306473061_thumb.jpg

GET SOME!!

Mine is pretty obvious.

I was a gunner on M163 & M167 Vulcan Air Defense Systems in the Army (and damned proud of it!)

M163 Turret3-small.jpg

GET SOME!!

you made it rain......UP!

Mine is pretty obvious.

post-33594-0-88039600-1306473061_thumb.jpg

GET SOME!!

you made it rain......UP!

Hell yes I did.

20mm high-explosive incendiary tracer with self destruct flavored rain!

I just have to say something:

WTF is jtoddellis's problem?

Judgemental religious freaks make me laugh.

Do you realize that most TERRORISTS can be considered judgemental religious freaks? :osama:

Blowing shit up all over the place for Allah because they hate everybody that's having a good time.

You are an angry & judgemental little man. This forum is a better place without you.

You've been on this forum since July 2004 & have ZERO friends & a reputation of ONE!

You suck on here just like you suck in real life! Ha! Big surprise there!

Why don't you go sign up on the "HUGS NOT SLUGS" forum?

We should all send him subscriptions to hard core gay sex magazines. :haha:

From what I have seen most of the people on this forum are pretty cool.

It's been my experience that the majority of these "holy rollers" are afraid of God because they have done something they deserve to die for: child molesting, incest, rape, shooting cocaine in their balls, robbery, fraud, bad shit like that.

So jtoddellis, you be afraid of God & judge us all you want.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNUEhLavV2k

HELL IS FULL OF PEOPLE JUST LIKE YOU!

Edited by VULCANGUNNER
  • Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Mine is named after Special Operations COMmand. A great family friend is a retired SEAL and still works there as a civilian contractor. For the longest time I wanted to become a Navy SEAL. I still may, but I am most likely going to the Navy's OCS Aviation after I get my degree. It seems to have plenty more pros than cons, especially if starting and raising a family is on the agenda!

The 688 is for my birthday, June of 1988.

Edited by socom688

I'm a giant dork with a love for guns, the old west, and similar things. One of my favorite movies is tombstone and with a spin on my last name I use a misspelling of Doc Holiday. Dok Holidae is what I've been using sometimes and I just took the nerdom up a step and switched the vowels with numbers.

Mine came from a previous handle which was Splat76239. 7.62 x 39 being the round of my very first rifle (SKS) and "splat" being the sound the round made when hitting a "soft target". I shortened it to Splat762 and then eventually just Splat on sites where the name wasn't taken.

Berzerkers were those Norsemen that went into battle sometimes painted blue and were basically crazier than regular Vikings. My family heritage reaches back to early Viking colonists settling in England near Yorkshire and Nottinghashire.

Well, Hi cuz! My family roots are from Danish vikings that settled in the East Anglia area, the Danelaw, eastern England. I grew up in Cambridgeshire and Essex, and I'm a bit of a hooligan on the bike, so there you go.

Edited by Limey Hooligan

Investing in properties in a developing market can be very profitable in the long run. However, the same cannot be said in an economy that the United Kingdom currently is experiencing. In addition, investing in properties these days can be very risky and if you are careless. You can lose a lot of money and at the worse, be financially devastated. But then again, experienced investors are usually creative and are often after investing their time and money in properties which are Below Market Value and for good reasons. For one, they can take advantage of the property's available equity even if the market is not at its best. They can eventually choose to utilise the equity that they obtained by selling the property and get immediate cash for it and or at the same time, have tenants rent so that they can profit from it.

The drawback however in choosing to invest in such a business is that looking for a property that is below market value and where you can invest your money is challenging. Those who have been in the same business could actually attest to that. The good news is that you, as an investor need not worry about going through the trouble of finding one. We can provide you with numerous below market value properties from our reliable network of information and with it, provide you the services you need to start your investment. For a fact, these available properties are those that are sold to us by home sellers who were in need of cash in a short timeframe.

With our services, you just have to blow away your anxieties and leave your plans to us. In addition, we are supported by various professionals in the same business that will be more than willing to assist you in looking for an investment property. Not only will you be relieved to know that you will have a reasonable amount of equity to start with but unlike other methods, this will save you a lot of trouble, time and ultimately, unnecessary expenditures.

Hello everyone. This is my first post, at this website. After getting my Saiga .223, I found a huge amount of information here. I've been lurking around ever since. Thanks everyone for everything. As for my name, I'll let the mystery remain. :) :) :)

Hello everyone. This is my first post, at this website. After getting my Saiga .223, I found a huge amount of information here. I've been lurking around ever since. Thanks everyone for everything. As for my name, I'll let the mystery remain. :) :) :)

Welcome to the forum! Hope you're lovin' it.

Devil is the first half of a screen name I've used for the last ten years or so for a music site I've done work for.... and having grown up in a very western town, adding Desperado to it conjured up some cool images in my mind.

Edited by DevilsDesperado

Remember the unknown guy with the brown shopping bag over his head on the gong show withy chuck barry?? I'm the guy sitting infront of the puter with the bag over my head so no one recognises me.......i made a funny i guess. Bill oops UNKN

Remember the whole world is a stage and were performing for the aliens were the real gong show.

Edited by Unknown Poster
  • Like 1