Well first post but I've been a lurker a while. Can tell I'm gonna love this site. I've been on here reading everyday for like a week. Bought two Saigas (223 and 7.62) and am waiting VERY eagerly for a CSS order that shipped a few days ago to get my conversion going.

My screen name comes from a song by the band SOil that I loved when it came out about 10-11 years ago. (still dig it) I've been using the name ever since.

So I hereby, speak for all of you in welcoming myself to you on this forum.

Here's the song if your interested. In tradition I'll post pics of my conversion in the conversion forum when I get my parts.

• Replies 782
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Grimm is the crazy Doberman/Rotty mix pictured in my avatar. That was him with muzzle in my hand as we said goodbye moments before putting him down. After my father passed when I was 9, my mother bro

Mine is simply the name I have given my S12 when the shit hits the fan misery is what I will bring

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

Mine is an extremly complicated acronym that makes no sense.

Jack Rabbit Walking Past Earth Reliving Former Oprotunities Regarding Making Anouncements Never Cantered Enviornment.

Yeah....thats about it.

I'm sure whatever you said was funny but I didn't read it. I just sat staring at your avatar.

What is she SAYING???

• Like 1

Well, its got nothin to do with racism, bigotry, or intolerance. I like Gran Torinos, have ever since Starsky & Hutch. I also really enjoyed the movie. (Gran Torino that is not Starsky & Hutch) The older I get, the more stuff pisses me off....so I see myself evolving into someone like Walt.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I started my career in IT as an administrator of UNIX systems, specifically Sun Solaris, BSD, and Linux. My name is taken from the UNIX manual page for the "cat" command. To read it on a UNIX system, you would issue the command "man cat". Very exciting reading: http://netbsd.gw.com/cgi-bin/man-cgi?cat++NetBSD-current

I started my career in IT as an administrator of UNIX systems, specifically Sun Solaris, BSD, and Linux. My name is taken from the UNIX manual page for the "cat" command. To read it on a UNIX system, you would issue the command "man cat". Very exciting reading: http://netbsd.gw.com... NetBSD-current

4e69636520746861742773207265616c6c7920636f6f6c

• Like 1

I started my career in IT as an administrator of UNIX systems, specifically Sun Solaris, BSD, and Linux. My name is taken from the UNIX manual page for the "cat" command. To read it on a UNIX system, you would issue the command "man cat". Very exciting reading: http://netbsd.gw.com... NetBSD-current

4e69636520746861742773207265616c6c7920636f6f6c

I know.. It's the most exciting name here.

• Like 2

Well the BLK-HWK-VET means black hawk veteran. I'm a veteran of OIF & OEF and I was a MH-60A/L/K mechanic/crew chief/door gunner in the Army for 12 years before being medically retired in 2010.

My oldest is graduating BCT next week then on to Ft. "Useless" for AIT as a 15 Tango, I know we have talked before, you may be getting some more questions from him if that is alright.

• Like 1