184 views and only 28 posts...c'mon guys, 'fess up. You're among friends.

Odviously mine is an abreviation of the best state out there, and my home, South Dakota and the year I made the profile. I use Sodak everywhere, I have accounts of Sodak95 - '06 all over the internet. Not very creative, I know. I save that for my spare time. :killer:

• Replies 782
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Grimm is the crazy Doberman/Rotty mix pictured in my avatar. That was him with muzzle in my hand as we said goodbye moments before putting him down. After my father passed when I was 9, my mother bro

Mine is simply the name I have given my S12 when the shit hits the fan misery is what I will bring

Posted Images

Mine is a conjuction of first and last names. Years ago, when I first had access to the internet on the university computers where I work, the logon would automatically combine first and last name into an i.d. so it kinda stuck. Yeah, it's not a name that strikes fear into hearts of men and I doubt Marvel Comics will ever use it for one of their evil villains.

It started as a contraction of the first two letters of my first and last name but somehow one of the sausages that pass for my fingers hit the hyphen key. Since I have the memory span of a gnat and to keep things simple I kept it whenever registering for a new site/forum.

"...and a goal of mine with my s12 if Tromix could hook me up. "

Even Tony has his limitations, bro...but I'll mention your request when he and I are boozing later this weekend.

Oh and lol Bvamp.

And where is DodgeTurboInterceptor, anyway? I don't need clarification on his SN, I just like his avatar.

ElLoco: A request: Would you mind either scaling that picture down or (ideally) dumping it altogether? I don't mind looking at pretty ladies (even plastic ones like her) but that thing is almost 1 MB and it damn near killed my browser while it was trying to load.

ElLoco: A request: Would you mind either scaling that picture down or (ideally) dumping it altogether? I don't mind looking at pretty ladies (even plastic ones like her) but that thing is almost 1 MB and it damn near killed my browser while it was trying to load.
Not a problem, sorry about that.

well the scout part comes from how i was in scouting (assistant scoutmaster now they tell me they won't let me go ) and i'm joe...so ya that is where that part came in.

the girl was the first "gun girl" of our group and the best looking....so instead of say me holding one of my guns i snagged a pic of her :angel:

Mine was the call sign i used in the Army for a while, and it stuck.

So that means you were a Bravo Company, 2nd Platoon, Platoon leader correct. (Or possibly RTO)

Its been about 4 years since I had to pull radio guard so forgive me if I am wrong.

Everyone have a good weekend.

Matt