THX1138 was George Lucas's first movie and the name of the character that Robert Duval played in the movie -- it was also my screen name when I used to play a lot of online games. :)

Edited by THX1138
  • Like 1
  • Replies 782
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Grimm is the crazy Doberman/Rotty mix pictured in my avatar. That was him with muzzle in my hand as we said goodbye moments before putting him down. After my father passed when I was 9, my mother bro

Mine is simply the name I have given my S12 when the shit hits the fan misery is what I will bring

Posted Images

• 4 weeks later...

Hey ya'all. Man....this forum rocks. Tons of great info on here. Im glad to be a part of it. ORF. Ole Retired Fart. I decided to keep it clean. The last word has sometimes been another 4 letter F word :eek:. Im not Old. (age is just a number) I am retired (not by choice). :lolol: Happy Shootin!!

Edited by ORF

I'm from Michigan, love zombie books and have delusions about being cool (thus the killa rather than killer) when in reality I'm a middle aged suburbanite who spends way more time thinking about guns, reading about guns and collecting guns than I actually do shooting guns. The truth hurts.

I'll chime in here finally.

My screen name was given to me by a Porch Creek classmate in high school. My family has Cherokee in it's lineage, and I took most of the Cherokee features. My friend noticed that I didn't run with the "in" crowd and thought for myself. I was always bucking the norm, especially with trends. Since then, this has been both my screen name as well as my CB handle for a time.

Just signed up yesterday after I bought my first SG12,awesome forum I have about 4 hours of reading posts under my belt since ive signed up.

Anyways I live back off in da woods and have a bunch of wild hogs that roam around in my back yard so every chance I get im out back walkin da bayous n palmetto flats lookin fer pigs stoppin occasionally ta dig around lookin for arrowheads,thats I guess how I came up with my screen name.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I may have posted in here in the past. But I can't find it.

Civilian sport shooting products and equipment creation services? Hmm I kinda like it. I think its got a ring to it . 021.gif

But nope, my name means I suck at video games. Counter Strike spectator, in the game when you die you spectate the game until the next round.

I'd rename my site but all the suggestions to date have arms or tactical in them. I don't sell arms and tactical is planing not equipment.

• Like 2

Um Hello, first time caller and long time... Opps wrong media... biggrin.png

Patrick is my first name. 24601 refers to a character in Les Mis, Jean Valjean.

To me he is symbolic of how we all make mistakes but what we do afterwards shows our character. I had made a career choice (15 years) and I recently quit my job as It was not me. I just got tired of dealing with all the Javert's in my department. So I kinda feel like him when he got his yellow ticket of leave. The funny part is, I was a Parole Officer. So I really can relate.

My real nickname is Radar. I still look like my MASH counterpart, but because of my love of things that go bang and music concerts, I can no longer hear the mouse fart in the corner.

Edited by Patrick24601
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Self explanatory, After all someone has to give the poor sods the last rights. Or a mercy round if it was a sloppy hit. had this nick since the days of high school and CB radio, too late to change now. And being ordained in RL, it fits still. Now I MAY have found an avatar to fit.

Donkeyshins, like your avatar! Subtle.

Edited by TheDeacon

Vulcan: Ugly guy, blind to the world around him, pretty good with tools likes building stuff- machines, etc. Hot wife. big_smile.gif

Seriously... it's a good fit. I'm all over the map when it comes to building things. I've built a few cars- interior restorations, some painting, fiberglass, custom wiring & even EFI systems... lots of home improvement projects- walls, cabinets, pantry, closets, landscaping... other hobby stuff too- a Saiga 12 conversion under my belt, some AR-15s / AR-10s, lots of RC models, scale models, and even some custom furniture.

Edited by Vulcan

Maelstrom,...name i acquired from playing drums in various Death Metal bands,......3of2,......the number 2 divided 3 ways gives a repeating decimal of .666,........that part was inspired by the hot chick from star trek,.....7of9. However 7 (divided into) of 9 equals 2.287,.........9 of 7 equals .777 I think they got it backwards.

saiga3way... It's not too original. I'm new here, and since I started reading up on this forum, I have purchased 3 saigas, saiga-12, saiga. 308, and finally saiga .223 -- in that order. I just want to thank you all now for all of the things you have done for me before I even joined the forum!!

So....... Long before I owned my Saiga 12 I killed an Emu, or it commited suicide, I don't remember. I just remember how I felt standing over this massive bird. And then I remember thinking "what the hell am I going to do with a 150 lbs of dead birdflesh" It was a traumatic experience.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Asmodeus:

King of demons.

If in reference to the seven deadly sins; the demon of lust.

Been using it forever. Seemed cool 20 years ago.

Now people call me Asmo that know me from the internets.

Often represented by a Chimera.

*shrugs* what's not to like?