Not sure I should be telling this...

When I was about 20, this bird I was shagging wanted it about 5 times a day. I told one of my mates that my d*ck would get crusty by the end of the day. One of them started calling me "Agatha" - as in "Agatha Crusty"

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 782
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Grimm is the crazy Doberman/Rotty mix pictured in my avatar. That was him with muzzle in my hand as we said goodbye moments before putting him down. After my father passed when I was 9, my mother bro

Mine is simply the name I have given my S12 when the shit hits the fan misery is what I will bring

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

mine has been my nickname since i was about 5. S2thalayer as in Slayer. ive been racing motocross since i was 4, and when i was 5 i took out like 3 kids in a 5 man race....haha and my brother told me i "slayed" half the racers. and it just stuck.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm a geek by trade, and back in the day we were called "nerds". I specifically deal with Free and Open Source Software in my career. The idea and practical realization of FOSS was started by an organization called the GNU Foundation. My screen name is a blending of "nerd" and "GNU", but "gnurd" looked too much like "turd". :D

Nothing special. I live in AZ and my name starts with G. Although I have thought about Shikaka being I like Batman and Ace Ventura When Nature Calls, but AZG if fine.

Edited by AZG

Marrok Is the name of a character in a book Iam in the works of writing. Despite finding out someone wrote a book similar to what I was writing (with nearly the same everything) I had to change ALOT of it.

Other than that I just like the sound of the name.

As I browse the forum, I can't help noticing the creative screennames...some are obvious (like mine for instance, my actual name), but others, not so much.

So, what does yours mean?

Never ever EXPLAIN a Husker joke in Sweep Left.

You can tell them. Just don't explain them where the natives can hear you.

exiledtoIA

JDT

• 2 weeks later...

Because, like the rest of us, I don't have as much money/time/freedom/moral bankruptcy to do whatever I want, whenever I want, but I do so enjoy living through the opulence, arrogance, misdeeds, shady dealings, and mistakes of others.

Let me tell you, boys: The best livin' is Vicarious livin'.

You can look, but don't touch, and you can enjoy and laugh at those that DO touch. The best part is that my house isn't filled with useless expensive crap that I can't afford, I'm not divorced and paying child support or alimony, and (no matter how lurid the experience), every sexual encounter that someone else has that I get to vicariously experience never counts as adultery or gives me an STD.

Good times.

I needed an pen-name for an essay contest. I got the last name "DuClare" from the Deus Ex computer game series, just because I'd always thought it sounded cool. I asked around for first name ideas, and the one I liked best was "Anthony," so I went with that. I didn't win the essay contest, but I did win myself a handy alias. I also use it for blogging.

On a related note, I am not a gamer. I have never owned a console, and I have only ever cared enough to finish four computer games; two of those were Deus Ex and Deus Ex: Invisible War. The list might grow to five once Deus Ex: Human Revolution comes out, but the problem is that my six-year-old laptop will definitely not be able to handle it. Hmmm... my fiancee wants a desktop... :angel:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Reddish-Brown

I decided I would create a new handle for this forum. Since Saiga is an antelope, I figured I'd choose another antelope, so I chose Roan. Short, neat name that's fairly unique and tangentally related to the forum. :)

On a U.S Navy Aircraft carrier a "black shoe" is part of the ships complement. Unlike the "Airedales" who are part of the Air wing.

A "Snipe" is U.S Navy slang for a Member of the Engineering Dept.

Although I am not on a carrier; I am on a navy ship working in the Engineering Dept., and we have people aboard who are Not part of the ships complement.