• Replies 782
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Grimm is the crazy Doberman/Rotty mix pictured in my avatar. That was him with muzzle in my hand as we said goodbye moments before putting him down. After my father passed when I was 9, my mother bro

Mine is simply the name I have given my S12 when the shit hits the fan misery is what I will bring

Posted Images

Geez, that's a lot of reading. Went by Goat for a while in video games, got sick of seeing so many other goats [also learned that Muhammed Ali called himself GOAT for Greatest Of All Time, maybe leading to that bit of popularity], and changed my name to something nobody else would associate with. Just thought it had a nice ring to it, and it gets a laugh now and then. Decided on go4tze vs goatse for style reasons, cuz it looks cooler and I know anything I find on google is gonna be me and not something awful eyes_droped.gif

Any fellow nerds can find me on Xbox as S1r Go4tze haha.gif

Edited by go4tze
  • 2 weeks later...

Mine is easy. I believe what the founding fathers believed and fought for. I figure some government office monitors most gun forums, and figured I'd make my statement with my screen name. If I can't have my second amendment rights, then I can not have Liberty. If I can't have Liberty I may as well be dead. I've served 19 years in the military to protect it. I just hope it's still there when I retire.

Tapeworm3.....Just a name I have been using online for years. Came because at least some one somewhere had registered TapeWorm already so I stuck a 3 at the end. My Father called me שרשור

Shasheer which has many meanings in Hebrew. they could be Drag, Chain, or Worm. Usually because I was lagging behind one of my friends heard it and in English I became Worm. I was very thin in High School and somehow the Worm became Tapeworm.

Well E S R are my initials and I'm an emt aka emergency medical technician I made it my email address and it's more appropriate than some of my other Nick names Special Ed,Smiley, Guinea pig

Edited by esremt

Ha well mine is easy. work for an EMS company out of Grand Prairie Tx. we fly helecopters, Jets, and of course we have ground ambulances. I was responding to a 911 call in good ole balch springs. The call ended up being a AMA (they didn't want to go to the hospital so i had them sign a "Against Medical Advise"). Well one of them fine folks in Balch Springs asked if i was "one of dem Bambulance Man's" lol. The name has stuck with my friends and i. I have been known as Bambulance Man ever since.

As I browse the forum, I can't help noticing the creative screennames...some are obvious (like mine for instance, my actual name), but others, not so much.

So, what does yours mean?

I am a sap when it comes to stray animals. I have takin in everything from a possum to raccoons, wild birds, cats, and yes lots of stray dogs (lots of them). I currently have 14 dogs and 6 cats at the present. They are all spoiled and happy and are all special to me and my wife. Hell somebody has to take care of them. Thus my screen name and its also my cb handle in the big truck.

ORSUNBEAR lives in OR, prefers the sun to snow (I know why have I lived here for 25 years right?), and because of size have always been nicknamed "Bear". Plus I found this description that seemed to fit my personality:

As a Native American symbol, the bear is as free in spirit as the great wind; and grander than its mass. To match that magnitude is the quality of unpredictability in the bear. A massive animal who forages seemingly peaceful in the woods on berries and bush. When provoked in certain ways, the First Peoples witnessed a ferocity expressed from the bear that (understandably) could elicit terror.

Doesn't mean I forage for berries guys, funny I could already hear the comments coming! Just that I am very peaceful by nature until somebody messes with me, my family or my freedom, then I get mad.

• 2 weeks later...

'Themajickman', I miraculously survived an accident when I flipped and totaled my 911 Carrera in 2003 so I am Paul, 'The Magic Man'. It's just a weird way of spelling it because every other variation seemed to be taken. Simple as that, I ended up paralyzed from the neck down and I use voice recognition software to operate my computer. Keeps me busy and helps me not be so depressed, life is great woo hoo.

post-38987-0-95007400-1329254478_thumb.jpg