Once the AWB expires if it is not perpetuated by Excetutive Order, why noy convert AK74 mags? They are plentiful (relativley) and cheap. As I understand it they need a new follower, there should be someone making those and a bit of fitting along the lips.

• 1 month later...

Libertarian?

LOL! you mean Liberal?

heehee, Anyway, there are many sites now that are taking pre-orders for Hi-Cap mags now... They will ship the day the law becomes inactive...

They Guarantee you will not be charged unless they ship.

I might get my 33 round Glock mags from'em!

Then I will sell all of yas my "Clinton Mags" if ya want them CHEAP!

CLINTON GUN BAN WEBSITE!

Assault Weaons Ban SUNSET!

no I said Libertarian and I mean Libertarian.

liberal is nothing like a Libertarian.

libertarians are strong on 2nd Ammendment,RKBA.

Liberals/Democrats generally do not support 2nd Ammendment or RKBA

no one concerned with preserving 2ndAmmendment or RKBA would vote kerry in hopes to preserve theyre rights. if GWB signs AWB renewal votes will shift to libertarian because they already know kerry will not kill the AWB.

earlier this year kerry showed up in D.C. to collect his paycheck for being gone for 70% of the votes for last two years. while in town he voted against the Gun Industry Liability Bill. A bill that had poison pills attached to it via Democrats. because the poison pill got attached it got sunk,deep6ed by republicans cause it would of Renewed the AWB.

Gun Industry Liability bill would of ended frivilous lawsuits against firearm manufactures.

convervative/Democrats on the other hand do and some will vote republican to preserve theyre firearms.

libertarians used to be republicans though got tired of the old party and the two party BS. branched out to better suit theyre views.

some republicans(rhino's) are just as bad as Democrats.

www.lp.org

http://www.lp.org/issues/gun-rights.html

BIG FREAKIN DIFFERENCE

do not expect hicap magazines from russia anytime soon after AWB sunset.

now they could get in via third party country or company. US and russia supposedly have signed agreement on assault style weapons and magazines

same_difference.jpg

Edited by mrapathy2000
  • 1 month later...