Best place to order a new S223 16.3" barrel

One of my bosses (the one who helped me with the welding on the Sailil 12) wants to buy an S223. I guess I made a convert. I tried Gunsource and they don't expect any for 60-90 days. They are offering them for $236. Where can I find these in stock for $225-250. I want to build one too and might be interested in 2 of them. I'm sure my boss wouldn't mind a used one either.

Thanks,

---Catter

One of my bosses (the one who helped me with the welding on the Sailil 12) wants to buy an S223. I guess I made a convert. I tried Gunsource and they don't expect any for 60-90 days. They are offering them for $236. Where can I find these in stock for $225-250. I want to build one too and might be interested in 2 of them. I'm sure my boss wouldn't mind a used one either.

Thanks,

---Catter

Are you FFL? If not, I'm buying four of them at the end of the month,and some 762x39 16'', from my distributer. I will sell for $240.00 + shipping. If you are FFl, or know one, RSR has 45 .223s in right now,and about 300+ 762x39.

My boss is deffinatly in for one. I'll see what kind of money I have in a week or two. I might want one for myself.

Thank you,

---Catter

I'll post them in the for sale section when they get in. If I remember I'll PM you. It all hinges on my refinance. I'm taking a 1000 or so to by some lead slingers. :killer: